Chapter 16: School Of Hard-Knocks

I thought of uploading this chapter on Friday, but decided to put it on day before.

Someone asked me that whether Misty will be in a relationship, yes she will. So does Gary, Leaf and Brock. I'm not sure about Chase, Elaine and Trace though.

This chapter will be a lot different from anime. Like by a margin.

Sorry if there's a grammar error.

So far the Pokémon heroes own.

Ash: Pikachu (m)
          Butterfree (m)
          Pidgeotto (m)

Serena: Charmander (f)
                 Paras (m)
                 Nidoran (f)
                 Clefairy (f)

Brock: Onix (m)
               Geodude (m)
               Zubat (f)

Misty: Staryu

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon.
—————————————————————
Our heroes had another terrifying Team Rocket encounter last night. They were continuing their mission from Pewter Museum. While the police force were able to capture the grunts, the trio and Proton are still on the run. Well, the police don't know the face of them. Anyway, they are almost close to reach Cerulean City. However, before that, they have someone to meet.

"This is it, the Cerulean school." Serena said as everyone was standing in front of the school gate. Everyone awed at the building. While it was about hundred meters away, it was huge. It was in red and was long in length.

"So your childhood friends goes to this school..." Brock told to Ash and Serena.

"Yep! I can't wait to meet them!" Serena said in joy, jumping up and down.

"I wonder what reaction are they going to show us." Ash muttered.

Then four kids went inside the school. In the middle of the way, there was a fountain. It resembled a bird looking Pokémon. On its forehead is a crest that consists of three rhombus-shaped feathers. It also had round eyes, short beaks and thin legs. It also had crest on it's chest.

"What is that thing? A Pokémon?" Ash asked in interest.

"That's Articuno." a voice was heard from the left side. They turned to see a woman with long gray hair which reached her back, narrow eyes, blue yoga pants, white-blue shirt which also covered her neck and wore long blue coat.

"Articuno?" Misty asked

"It's one of the three legendary bird Pokémon. When Articuno flaps its wings, it can chill the moisture in the air around it, making snow fall. It flies from icy mountain to icy mountain. According to legend, it appears before doomed travelers lost in icy regions. According to the legend, Articuno sometimes aids travelers and guides them to safety." woman explained.