Chapter 30: Lights Out In Celadon City - Part Two

Amourshipping chapter will happen soon. It will take place before Ash battle for the fifth badge. I already planned out how it will go.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon.
—————————————————————
A woman with a black bob hair was sitting on the chair and leaning her heads on a table. She was wearing a yellow t-shirt and a blue trousers with red shoes. She is none other than a Gym Leader of Celadon City, Erika. The sudden power cut and water pollution is a very concerning trouble, but she was more worried about the missing trainers that went inside the sewer. She wanted to help and search them, however she was stopped by a police force which they said will handle by themselves.

One of her worker has approached her with sad smile. "I know you want to help those people, but I do understand why police force stopped you,"

"What do you mean?" Erika asked with sad expression.

"I mean, they are worried that you could get lost as well. I think its best you stay here," her workers said.

While Erika understood, she still hated it because she is a Gym Leader. Gym Leader has a right to protect the city and the people.

She also had another concern. Its about her Gloom. While Gloom won a exhibition match against Flint at the Indigo League a week ago, Gloom is a very weak Pokémon in her teams. That win was just lucky or Flint is just bad. She loved everything about her Gloom and she will do anything for it.

"You know you can evolve Gloom if you want," another worker approached and was holding something in her hands. "Use this Leaf Stone to evolve it,"

She handed it to Erika which she accepted it. It was green in color and has unmistakable leaf pattern. Its a peculiar stone that can make certain species of Pokémon evolve. In this case, Gloom can evolve into Vileplume.

"Thank you. I will think about it," Erika said and let out a small smile.

Then suddenly she stood up.

"Mrs.Erika...?" one of her worker asked her worriedly.

"I'm going in! I can't put anymore people in danger!" Erika said and was about to leave

"But...!" the worker tried to stop her.

"Don't worry! I will come back!" Erika said and left the Gym.

She was running in the street, going towards the sewer. However, she was stopped by two people and a Meowth.

"Hold up!" woman stopped her.

"What!? I'm in a hurry!" Erika yelled.

"You are going down to the sewer, right," a man said.

"Yeah, why?" Erika asked nervously.

"We are going with you!" a woman said.

"No! You will be in a danger!" Erika refused the offer.

"Going alone is much more dangerous," a man said.

Erika grit her teeth. She is the Gym Leader of the Celadon City and she has a right to protect people. However, what if she fails and met in an accident. She might not make it out alive. She needs an assistant to go inside the sewer.

"Fine, just follow me," Erika sighed.

"Thank you," a man said.

"Meoowww," Meowth meowed.

The two adults and Meowth followed Erika with grin. This is a chance to ruin a rival's evil plan.

"I hate doing this, but we have no choice," a woman thought while following Erika.
———————————————————————
Ash was sweating profusely right now. He was too nervous to even move. The gun was pointed at him and everyone knew he was in danger.