Chapter 54: Safari Zone Rush!

I put a huge surprise on this chapter.

Question of the day: What do you think about new Pokémon season?

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon.
—————————————————————
It was a night time and the group was on their room respectively. Serena, Elaine and Misty were on the same room, and they were adoring on Serena's newly gifted Eevee. Serena was glad that Eevee was very friendly and was not afraid of surroundings. Currently, Serena's Eevee was flocking around with Elaine's Eevee.

"Looks like they became best friend," Misty said with smile while looking at two Eevee.

"Serena, did you think about what would you do?" Elaine asked her.

"What do you mean?" Serena responded.

"Would you go to Alola region to sky rocket your career as a Battle Tree trainer?" Elaine asked.

"Alola region..." Serena murmured.

"That's the best place to be if you want to be a Battle Tree Master," Elaine said.

Serena had a small crestfallen expression on her face. She really didn't want to leave anyone and travel alone to the new region. She would definitely go there if Ash and others are coming with her, but what if they wouldn't? She will be lonely once again and will never get a chance to tell Ash her feelings at least for few years.

"I'm trying to become a Pokémon Coordinator after I beat Trial Captain. I wouldn't continue afterwards," Elaine said. "I would love to try Pokémon Coordinating and my Pokémon loved it too after watching it on tv."

"Pokémon Coordinator..." Misty said. "It is very popular in Hoenn and Sinoh."

"Come to think about it, there are no famous Pokémon Coordinators in Kanto," Serena uttered.

"There are few in our neighborhood regions, Johto," Elaine pointed out. "Of course I'm not forcing you to change your dreams."

"I will think about it," Serena said. "But I have a huge interests on fashion, so I can try Pokémon Performance."

"You can try fashion model too," Misty said with smile. "You are very beautiful."

"Me as a fashion model..." Serena blushed and covered her face with her blonde hair. "It is kinda embarrassing."

"No its not!" Elaine supported her.
———————————————————————
It was the next day and the group was at the Pokémon Centre trying to leave for Safari Zone after eating breakfast, however. There was something odd about this place. They were just so many people around.

"Wonder why there are so many people here?" Ash wondered.

"Pikachu," it cried from the backpack.

"Let's ask Nurse Joy for some information," Brock said.

"I hope you don't flirt with her," Misty uttered.

"I wouldn't," Brock responded.

Deciding to ask Nurse Joy, the group went over to her. She was looking worriedly at all the people in the lobby but not preoccupied. The group knew they weren't interrupting anything.

"Hey, Nurse Joy. What is with all of the trainers here so suddenly?" Ash asked her.

Nurse Joy sighed before giving her answer. "There have been rumors of a Dratini sighted in the Safari Zone this week. Dratini can be found at the Safari Zone, but it is extremely rare to find it. Many people from Kanto had gathered here to visit the Safari Zone and hopefully catch a Dratini."