Chapter 68: The Chosen Ones

The final Team Rocket arc!

This chapter is taking place in the same time as a Black Fog chapter. I didn't want anyone to get confused.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon.
—————————————————————

Ash and Serena were climbing up the not-so treacherous mountain. They expected to be some deadly nature trap, but it was pretty much safe. Ash and his Pikachu were more than excited to face Ho-Oh after placing the rainbow wing at the holder. He promised Riley that he wouldn't give his rainbow wing to anyone else other than Serena.

They were going up and up by following the trail. They witnessed some wild Pokémon including; Rhyhorn, Butterfree, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Parasect and more. Two kids walked cautiously since they can go aggressive at times.

"I think we are almost close," Ash said.

"Hey Ash. Why don't we take a rest?" Serena asked. "There is a log over there to sit."

"Great idea. We still have more time," Ash agreed.

As Ash and Serena sat on the log, and his Pikachu jumped on the ground, Serena unpacked her bag and picked up a lunch box. She opened it and contained four sandwiches.

"Wow!" Ash exclaimed. "It looks yummy!"

"Here Ash. Take two of these," Serena suggested.

Ash proudly took two sandwiches from the lunch box and started eating it. Serena smiled at him and took another small lunch box containing some pokefood. She opened it and put the whole lunch box on the ground for Pikachu to eat it.

"Go on Pikachu," Serena smiled.

"Pikachu!" it cried happily and started digging the food.

As Serena took a bite from a sandwich, she suddenly remembered the first day of the journey. While marching towards Viridian City with Ash, Pikachu and Charmander, she suggested them to take a rest and eat a sandwiches. It was the same stuff repeating instead it was Ash who gave a sandwiches.

That was time when Ash comforted about her goals. She didn't have a clear goals in her mind and she still doesn't. She will be facing Trial Captain in a near future, but she likely will not continue her Battle Tree career. She heard about Pokémon Performance from Elaine, but she wasn't quite educated about that stuff.

"Hey Ash," Serena murmured.

"Yeah?" Ash responded.

"I think I have another career that I want to try," Serena told him.

"What is it?" Ash asked her as he took another bite.

"Have you ever heard about Pokémon Performing?" Serena asked him.

"Pokémon Perfuming? No, I have never heard about it," Ash said.

Serena sighed with smile. She figured that he doesn't know. On top of it, he got the name wrong.

"Its Pokémon Performing. Its when you perform with Pokémon. Cooking, participating in quiz, fashion, performance show and more!" Serena explained.

"That's sound amazing!" Ash said as he took a bite from a second sandwich. "I think it fits you a lot. Especially with fashion."

"Oh really!? Thank you!" Serena exclaimed with blush. However, Serena knows that Ash sees everyone has a fashion sense, since he is terrible at it.

"After all this is done, I had to talk with my father," Ash murmured.