Chapter 28: Dark Man

This chapter will feel the readers a lot different and it is the most important chapter of this arc to progress.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon.
—————————————————————
Ash and the gang has reached the small town. Its the only civilization town just before Celadon City, which is a week away from here. Thankfully, they were Pokémon Centre, PokeMart, and other small shops to satisfy the Pokémon Trainers.

"We reached the Oak Town," Brock said as he closed the guidebook.

It was three days after Ash had caught Krabby. Needless to say, it got pretty friendly really fast. His other Pokémon are really good negotiator and showed it that Ash is a great trainer and great person. Krabby also proved that it is really strong and capable of having a good fight.

"Its good that we reached the civilization," Misty said in relief.

"Let's go to the Pokémon Centre first. We need to heal up the Pokémon after all those training," Serena spoke up.

They went inside the Pokémon Centre and there was no one around except for Nurse Joy at the desk and three Chansey roaming around. They soon realized the gang and Nurse Joy started talking.

"Hi guys! Are you here to heal the Pokémon?" Nurse Joy asked them with a smile.

"Yes! Can you take my five Pokeballs and Pikachu?" Ash pleaded as he handed the Pokémon.

"Sure!" Nurse Joy replied back with smile.

"Mine too!" Serena said.

"And mine too!" Misty gave out her Pokeballs.

"And take me too!" Brock said and grabbed her hand with heart in his eye.

"Uh...excuse me..." Nurse Joy murmured confusingly.

"Here we go again..." Ash and Serena uttered with sweat drop.

"I'm pretty sure you are all tired with all those works. Let me book the beautiful spa in this town just for you and meeeeeee!" Brock pleaded, but his ear was pulled by Misty.

"I'm pretty sure Nurse Joy have so much works on her hands!" Misty said annoyingly.

"What just happened...?" Nurse Joy asked confusingly.

"Its fine. You don't have to worry about it," Serena said to her.

"Anyway, I'm going to take few minutes to heal the Pokémon. Wait here and Chansey will come back soon," Nurse Joy said.

"Thank you!" Ash and Serena thanked her.

"Chansey!" it cried as it push the stretcher containing the Pokeballs and Pikachu, and went to the back room.

Since they had nothing to do, they watched the TV on top of the huge shelf. This soon made Ash's eyes to widen.

"It's Indigo League!" Ash exclaimed, causing Misty and Brock to look at the TV.

"We are here at the stadium where the Kanto Champion, Elite Four and the Gym Leaders gather to promote the Indigo League!" the announcer spoke up. "Oh look, here is the champion, Blue Oak! He is the son of the famous professor, Samuel Oak. He is also married with a famous reporter, Carly. He has two child which are Daisy Oak and Gary Oak. Daisy is currently studying to be a professor, while Gary is currently going on a journey to be just like his father. Also, can I say that Pallet Town is filled with godly trainers."

"Mr. Oak..." Ash murmured.

Blue Oak looks really look similar to Gary. He has green eyes and blonde shaggy hair. That's the only difference.