Chapter 64: The Final Badge

The third chapter of Team Rocket arc. There will be many surprises, so sit tight and enjoy.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon.
—————————————————————

Gary and Leaf were in the locked up room in Viridian Gym. They have been inside for days and it was too much for them. Even though it was luxurious, it was still a captive.

Gary was banging up the door while Leaf was sitting on a chair with a sad facial expression.

Gary then sighed. "It is no use. I can hear the battling, but who could that be?"

"They are going to be next victim, I guess," Leaf responded.

Gary looked around and took a peek from the window, which cannot be opened. Gary wished that someone would come to save. He knows that his father is looking for them.

"Someone will be here anytime soon. I know it," Gary murmured.

"No one is coming for us," Leaf shrugged.

"Don't say that Leaf!" Gary uttered. "The adults are obviously worried about us!"

"I know, but they obviously don't know that place of the hideout. I don't think your father doesn't even know that Giovanni is a Team Rocket member," Leaf said.

"I know. That's what Giovanni said," Gary murmured. "Here is the thing. I messaged my dad before entering the gym, so I'm pretty sure he knows where I am."
———————————————————————

"Nidoking, use Earth Power!" Giovanni commanded.

Nidoking's eye glowed for a moment which confused Primeape. Then the ground erupted from underneath Primeape and blasted it into the air. Bits of mud and debris were flying into Primeape causing even more damage.

"Priii..." it murmured in pain.

"Now use Megahorn!" Giovanni called out.

Nidoking's horn glowed and it proceeded to bring it down to slam into Primeape, but the pig monkey Pokémon reached out and caught the horn in its hands to prevent it from striking.

"Great job! Use Mega Kick just like that!" Ash ordered.

"Use Earth Power!" Giovanni countered.

Primeape extended its leg whilst holding the horn and kicked on a midsection with a huge impact. However, Nidoking was able to force erupt underneath Primeape, causing both Pokémon to fall down.

"Primeape! Stand up!" Ash cheered.

"Pikachu!" it added for emphasis.

Giovanni just stared at his Pokémon. He knows that Nidoking is still good to go. After few antagonizing seconds, both Pokémon stood up.

"Use Poison Jab!" Giovanni clamored.

"Use Fire Punch!" Ash countered.

Primeape cloaked its fist with fire, while Nidoking enveloped its fist with poison. Both went on each other and struck with their fist. The combat went on for more than thirty seconds and Ash changed his plan.

"Use Mega Punch!" Ash yelled.

Primeape suddenly punched Nidoking's tummy, causing to growl in pain.

"Continue with Cross Chop!" Ash shouted.

Primeape darted with X-shape arm and was about to struck on the face, however Giovanni made his call.

"Use Megahorn!" Giovanni countered.

Nidoking extended its glowed horn and proceeded. It struck Primeape's arm and the attack collided. Both Pokémon were pushing each other to their limit, however Giovanni had a plan up on his sleeve.