10 // The Electric Ballroom

a/n: new chapter for u lovely people! 🥺💗
* * *
The concert was in less than a few hours. Holy shit. I couldn't even really wrap my mind around it. This was only Harry's second show of this entire Fine Line era and the 12 year old fangirl inside me was freaking out. I was beyond excited, even though Jess and I saw Harry in concert last year in Denver.

But as for this show, it was at a secret location that I was unaware of, considering I received the tickets as a gift. Emily agreed to drive me to the show and pick me up after, which I was insanely grateful for because I hate riding in Ubers. Like, our parents all told us as kids to never get into the car with strangers, but that is the whole concept of an Uber. The idea freaks me out, but if there's no other way, I'd rather do that than walk a long way.

I had just put my outfit on, and now I was inspecting it in the full-body mirror in my hotel room. I liked it, a lot, but I felt like it was missing something. I wasn't sure what though.

I snatch my phone off the edge of the bed and snap a picture before sending it to Jess.

Lili: What does it need?

Jess: A really hot British man standing next to you.

Lili: I'm serious Jess.

Jess: Okay fine.

Jess: Well, first of all, you're missing the shoes.

I mentally punched myself for forgetting such a practical thing. My shoes were sitting lazily by the side of my bed, so I grabbed the heavy boots before unzipping them and slipping them on. I would, of course, put socks on when I was leaving, I'm not some kind of animal.

I snapped a picture with the heels now on, sending it to Jess again.

Jess: Much better. You don't look 4 ft tall anymore.

Lili: I'll have you know, I'm 5'6 thank you.

Jess: You can't always round up the half.

Lili: I'm not!!

Lili: But anyways, focus. The outfit?

Jess: Super cute. Very Harry like.

Lili: But don't you feel like it's missing something?

Jess: Try adding some jewelry. Maybe a necklace or something.

Lili: I'm wearing my moon one, and I'll probably put on another one later. But it feels very plain.

Jess: Hmmm

She didn't say anything for a few moments, then she started typing again.

Jess: Any bracelets?

Lili: Just my simple gold one.

Jess: Girl why are you so plain?! Wear something extravagant.

Jess: Oooo like THE boots!

Lili: I didn't bring the boots.

Jess: And why not?

Lili: Well I wasn't exactly expecting to go to Harry Styles concert on a family trip.

Jess: You should've packed them when I told you to.

Lili: I packed the Fleetwood Mac shirt, that's good enough.

Jess: Whatever

Lili: But seriously, what should I wear to spice up the outfit.