54 // Do You Know Who We Are?

a/n: hehehehehehehehe

I open the bathroom door to see Harry laying on his side of the bed, eyes fixed on the TV. That is until he notices me emerging from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my torso.

"Have you finished?" he asks, though I'm sure it was fairly obvious.

"Yeah," I say softly, taking in the sight before me.

Harry had changed out of his outfit of the day and was now wearing a silky, green and white striped pajama set. He had one leg bent and the other laying straight, his head propped up on his elbow. I couldn't help but let out a soft laugh, thinking it was honestly one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.

I make my way over to my suitcase to grab a pair of underwear and some sleepwear. As soon as I've picked up my underwear, I look over at Harry, who was already watching me. He pats the area next to him, gesturing that he wanted me to come lay beside him. I chuckle at him, slipping my underwear up my legs below my towel.

"I love your pajamas," I say, chuckling.

His face lights up I shoot him a confused look as his face glows with excitement. He jumps up off the bed and begins walking over to wear his luggage lay.

"I'm glad you say that," he begins as he starts to rummage through his suitcase, "because..." As he trails off, he reveals to me a pajama set just like his, only slightly smaller. "I got you one too."

"When did you...?" I ask, my eyes searching the silky fabrics.

"When I bought it, I accidentally ordered a size too small. And when my assistant asked which one to bring, I told her to bring both," he explains, looking down sheepishly. "I thought we could wear them together and be all cute."

Being the emotional wreck I am, I started to tear up, bringing my hand up to cover my mouth.

"Aww, don't cry," Harry says, rushing over to hug me. As soon as he wraps his arms around me, I break down, letting out a sob. "Shh, I didn't mean to make you cry." He chuckles at my ridiculous reaction. He rubs his hand along my spine in an attempt to comfort me.

I pull away from his embrace to look up at him, my eyes probably bloodshot. He smiles down, placing a kiss on the tip of my nose.

After releasing a sigh, he says, "Do you want to wear them?"

"I mean, yeah, of course, I do," I say, shrugging. "But, what if I..." I trail off, looking up at him as my bottom lip slips between my teeth.

Once he realizes what I was implying, his eyes widen and a gasp escapes his mouth. "Oh! Don't even worry about that." He shakes his head vigorously. "If it were to happen, it'd be no big deal."

I look down, contemplating my options. But honestly, I didn't really need to decide anything. Of course, I wanted to wear the pajamas.

Harry lifts them up a little further, gesturing for me to take them from him. I happily take the top from him and drop the towel, still standing in front of Harry. Bold move, I know.

Just as my towel did, Harry's jaw drops to the floor, gawking done at my very exposed upper torso. I could've sworn I saw his pupils dilate, but that may just be my narcissistic alter ego getting the best of me.

He forces his eyes to meet mine as I slip my arms through the sleeves of the soft shirt. The fabric was slightly cold against the skin of my arms, causing goosebumps to arise.

I never lost eye contact with Harry, even after I had buttoned up the top and was now taking the bottoms from him. I slipped those up as well and extended my arms out, giving Harry a full look at my new outfit.