45 // Anguilla

a/n: okay so this story reached 100k yesterday!!!! WTF THANK YOU!!!

also, there's a little visual of haz with his suitcase!!

* * *

"Are you almost done?" Harry asks, placing his Mickey Mouse suitcase onto the floor.

"Yeah, let me just grab my toiletry bag. I think I left it in the bathroom," I say, walking around my bed and toward the bathroom door.

Lucky for me, it was sitting on the counter, right where I thought I left it last. As I pick it up off the far end of the counter, I get a glimpse of the garbage can.

It was just laying there. A useless pee stick just wasted away. For some reason, it hurt me that I wasted the test. I didn't want it to be positive, but deep down it still made me sad.

"You alright?" Harry asks, suddenly appearing in the door frame of the bathroom. I must've totally zoned off.

"Yeah," I say, shaking off my thoughts.

"The driver just texted me and said he'll be here shortly. Are you sure you have everything packed?" He asks shoving the phone he was holding in his hand into his pocket.

"Yes," I say in slight annoyance, considering this was at least the fifth time he's asked me in the past ten minutes.

"Toothbrush?"

"Got it."

"Deodorant?"

"Check."

"Condoms?"

"Harry!" I exclaim, my cheeks blushing.

"What?" He holds his hands up in defense. "Gotta be prepared."

"Well, if you must know, I packed three."

"Oh, we're gonna need more than that." He shakes his head in disappointment. "It's okay though, I packed some too."

"You brought some here?!" My eyes widen.

"I didn't pack them, my assistant did," he's quick to defend. "She knew what she was doing."

I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Anyways," he says, "What else would you need?" He thinks hard for a moment before his face lights up. "Oh! Your...female supplies."

My eyes widen once again. How did those not even cross my mind, but somehow managed to cross his?

"No, I should be fine," I say, my cheeks on fire, "I still have like another week or so until I'm supposed to get it."

"But shouldn't you always be prepared?" He asks, his face was curious like a child.

"I wouldn't worry too much about it."

"Okay." He shrugs, turning around and walking away from the bathroom.

I make sure I have a hold of my toiletry bag and join him outside of the bathroom, where he sits on the edge of my bed on his phone.

"You packed for warm weather right?" He asks. "I heard the weather's supposed to be fantastic and there's some festival-party thing James wanted to go to tonight."

"Yeah, I did," I tell him, putting my bathroom essentials into a suitcase I had to borrow from Jess since mine broke in London and I had yet to go out and buy a new one. "But to be completely honest, I haven't worn half this stuff since August so I'm not even sure it will fit me."

"I can't imagine that," he says, his eyes raking up and down my figure. I suddenly felt self-conscious, my arms slowly wrapping around my torso as subtly as possible.