16 // Red

Harry wraps his arm loosely around my waist and I lean into his side. He holds up a peace sign with his arm furthest from me and I simply smile. The camera flashes and Harry turns to me.

"Another?" He suggests.

"Sure." I shrug.

We change stances to where we're both pointing at the camera.

"How about one more?" He proposes again. "For the memories."

"Why not?" I laugh.

I stand next to Harry again and loop my arm loosely around his back and he does the same with my waist. We were getting really close and personal when he rested his hand right above my hip. I could feel my heart beating rapidly in my chest and I knew my complexion must've been the color of a firetruck.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any more interesting, Harry leans in and presses his lips gently to my cheek. Anxiety pumped through my veins as I'm sure he could feel my flush against his lips. My breath hitched as I posed for the photo, trying to act as normal as possible. The camera shutters yet again and Harry lingers for a minute longer before releasing me and detaching his lips.

"Want a selfie now?" He asked.

Another picture? Really?

"Uh, sure," I say. And so we do so, getting one of the most perfect selfies I've ever taken, other than the fact that my face looked like I'd just run a marathon.

Gemma snickered at my blushing and Harry waved her over to take a picture. I stepped out of the way and the photographer gave me copies of all the pictures.

"Are you sure Harry won't want one of these?" I ask him, offering one of the pictures in my hand.

"Oh no," He says dismissively, "Him and I spoke. His pile's right here." He winks.

"Oh, o-okay," I say before walking away awkwardly.

I picked up my pile of things from next to the backdrop, making sure to stay out of the frame of Harry and Gemma's picture. After doing so, I rejoined George against the wall behind the photographer.

"Alright kiddo," He sighs, checking his wristwatch, "It's been a wonderful time and all, but it's getting late. I think I'm going to head out now. You've got a ride home, correct?"

"Yes," I say, slightly sad that George and I would have to say goodbye after all he's done for me tonight.

"Good," He says firmly. He pulls me into a hug which I return tightly. "You take care of yourself now, young lady."

"Thank you so much, George," I say as we pull away, "for everything."

"It was my pleasure, Liliana," He says. I'm sure he knew how much I hated being called my full name. Maybe it was just a guy thing because Noah did the exact same thing.

"Bye George," I said finally, smiling to mask my sadness.

"Until we meet again," He said as if it would actually happen. He began walking away but stopped just before he turned the corner to head down the long hallway. "And, uh, have fun with Harry."

And with that, he vanished behind the corner.

"Weirdo," I mumbled to myself as I turn towards Harry.

The whole band was now in front of the backdrop and they were all cackling like they were just told the world's funniest joke. The vibes and sense of happiness that radiated off all of them was overwhelming, to say the least. They seemed like such fun and optimistic people to be around. Maybe going out with them wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.