coming soon!

Okay was just too excited to put this out there but can't wait any longer.

Just a piece of warning, I don't have a list of cast that would best play the parts of the characters so ummmh..... Just imagine who you can!

Er.., now what?! Oh yeah! Enjoy the story once its out.

Now to the copy right crap (that I've been stalling;))

*****
This book is originally an idea of mine (Eline) and any resemblance or close connection to any other of the millions of stories on wattpad is purely coincidental.

Any form of copying be it electronic or in any other form without prior notice to the writer (me) and without any permission given from the writer as well is clear violation of the writer's rights.

(....) Well there's a lot more on this space but well you get the idea!

*****

Follow me on wattpad for other more stories....

I'm always open for a chat as well :)

Make covers and inbox any appropriate list of cast that you deem fit!

Thought of giving you a whole character list but then again, I'm unpredictable so for the mean while, give me a Lisa Michaels and drum rolls... I'm unbelievable, I know!... Any who, the male character is Dave Morgan.

ily guys

REMEMBER, ....

COMING SOON!

LOVE, ELINE ❤❤❤
© 2020 @Elinehuntsmith

Edit: (17 April 2022)
I've been reading through books and I feel bad when I see an author's work reduced to comparison from characters in other books, it's not bad to fan over other writer's work but to constantly point it out in someone else's work is just plain rude.

I'd hate it if someone opened my book and all they found were comments about how another character is better than mine or how they don't compare to any of the others, like I get how fictional characters can stick with you but bringing every other down for your preference is like discrediting the author who wrote the story you're currently reading.

Please, I can only tolerate so much 'fanning' before I breakdown, be considerate.

That being said, I'm not against any fangirling that goes around here, I just hate it when it becomes extreme and and discrediting.

Love,Eline ❤