The Morning Of

"Please your not worth it." "go fuck yourself ariel." "you could die and no one would care" "no! Stop! I would! I would care!"
I woke up sweating and shaking. My dad came rushing in, "are you okay?"
I looked at him confused. "Yeah?" I said hesitating.
"you were screaming." I looked down at my blanket.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I said.
"Baby, it's fine. Try to go back to sleep." my dad said as he walked out.
I pulled my hair up in a high ponytail and checked the time. '3:36Am' "awesome" I mumbled.
I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I washed my face with cold water and stared into the mirror. "Why?" I whispered.
My sister kara came around the cornor.
"Can you scream quieter? I need my beauty sleep for when i see matt in nine hours!" she said giving me a threatning look.
"Damn, he isn't going to remember you anyways." I said pushing her out of the way, heading to the kitchen. "Whatever." she said walking away.
I go into the kitchen a grab a coffee mug, and a tea bag.
"matt this, matt that, matthew here, matthew there!" I said mumbling under my breath mocking my sister.
I put some water into my cup and placed it in the mircrowave. As the water was warming up, I placed my elbow's on the counter as I was holding my head up.
"What was the dream for? Who stood up for me?" I thought to myself. I got startled by the microwave beeping. I made my tea, and headed back to my room.
I sat on my bed, grabbing my black fluffy blanket. I leaned back on my head board, I was exhasted. I placed my tea on my night stand and I slowly dosed off. It seemed as if Hours passed by of me tossing and turning.
"Ariel, ariel. Wake the fuck up!" my sister yelled at me.
"Ariel, we have 2 hours!" she exclaimed. I opened my eye's and stretched my arm's as I slowly sat up. "good, now get ready." she said, walking out. "Whyy?" I moaned. My dad walks by my room, stopping at my door,
"you okay?" he said, looking worried.
I nodded while rubbing my eyes and got out of bed heading for the shower. As I got into the bathroom, I started the shower. Slowly taking off my clothes, I just stared into the mirror. I was 'tiny' I guess, that's what everyone calls me. However, I still saw this fat body which was something nobody wanted. I only weight 121 pounds. I let out a small sigh and got into the hot shower.
About thirty minuets went by until kara came to the bathroom door and proceeded to pounded on it. "Come on!" kara yelled. I didn't want to hear anymore from her so I turned the water off and got out.
I took at the time drying off my body. and went back to my room locking the door. I walked over to my phone and played music, like always.
As I played 'I can't stop drinking about you.' time flew by and I was ready, I had my hair straightened, make-up done. It was freezing so I put on my leggings, tan boots, a white long sleeve shirt with a red plaid long sleeve shirt. "I'm ready." I yelled to kara putting my phone On my waist inside my leggings. Kara came in, "good, let's go!"