Ariel and Matthew?

Mine and Matthew's hands were glued together, Even though we were completely silent. Our hands screamed the love that we once again felt.
"I don't know where I could possibly be without you by my side." Matt said picking up my hands and placing it against his soft plump lips.
"I don't know how strong I would be without all of the pain." I whispered.
Matt took his eyes off the road, it seemed as if he was only interested in getting lost in mine.
"Are you ready for this? It's going to be a lot, but I know you can handle it." Matt said, trying to get my hopes up.
"You really think I can handle it?" I qquestion holding my breath.
"Yes. Baby you can take on the world by yourself, I would have no doubts that you would survive." he replied.
Everything seemed to be falling back in place, the feelings were gaining power again, Me and Matthew were actually talking. It seemed as if only two more major bumps were in the road.
Facing the beyond angry crowd and explaining to Hayes what happened.
"What is running through your mind?" He asked.
"How do I even respond to that?" I said followed by letting out all of my air.
"Well, talk to me." Matt said with a smile.
"I am just overwhelmed but feeling like everything is getting back in place. I mean look at us Matthew, we are talking and I am starting to realize some life changing decisions." I explained.
Matt pressed back his hair with a confused look.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
I couldn't help but think how much I am going to regret this.
"Matthew, I want to be with you for as long as I possibly can." I said, waiting for a response.
"Even after everything that has happened?" He asked surprised.
Taking in a deep breath, I had to think this through.
"Well, I don't know if we will ever be the same. But I am willing to try if you are." I said.
Pulling up to the building, Matt parked and laid his eyes on me.
"I will and want to try, I just don't know where we stand." Matt implied with great concern.
"Me either, I guess time will tell." I softly said.