Breaking point

The room became silent.
"You sat there and watched me suffer and you became okay with it!" I yelled, breaking down.
"Ariel.." Matthew said, trying to calm me down.
"Don't touch me! It's all coming to me! You never cared, you only wanted someone to use. You talked shit behind my back, You hated me, and you still do." I yelled, collapsing to the floor covering my face.
"Why does everyone hate me? I don't want to be here!! I am worthless, no good, I am nothing!" I yelled and cried.
Nash came running in, Trying to look for any harm.
"Ariel, What is happening?" Matthew asked, scared.
Nash ran over to me, I didn't have the strength to stand. Although Nash helped me to my feet. I stood there, broken seeing the fear in Matthew.
"This is her breaking point." Nash said.
Carter and Taylor came running in.
"How do you know?" Matt asked.
Nash sighed and held onto me.
"My mom." Nash replied.
"I want to die. Kill me." I yelled and cried, Tears racing down my face.
Matthew looked at me.
"What did you do!" I yelled at Matthew before hitting the ground.
"Ariel? Ariel!! Wake up." I heard Nash scream, I could vaguely see his face. Blurry and black was all I could process besides my four last words I could spit out before I blacked out.
"Am I dead yet?" I whispered.
Everything went black •
- Nash's Pov -
"Ariel, Ariel wake up!" I screamed as she layed there helplessly.
I was constantly checking for a pulse, Heart racing like no other.
"Call 911!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"What is happening?" Matt cried.
"Nine one fucking one." I screamed.
"I am!" Carter yelled back.
I looked down at Ariel, she still had color. She looked peaceful though, I almost didn't want to wake her.
"Can I get a wet wash cloth?" I yelled at Matthew.