Still trying to process.

Matthew wasn't an option at the moment, Plus why would he want me
back?
I sat in the back of the car, concentrating for dear life on the road infront of us. I tried to shut Nash and Hayes out as much as possiable, even though it was quite hard.
"You okay back there?" Hayes asked, not looking behind him to see my helpless facial expressions.
"Sure." I suddenly replied, which took everything out of Me.
Nash brushed his hair back with his hand, seperating it to fine pieces letting the sun seep right through.
Nash then cleared his throat.
"Okay, Cameron still needs me at the meet and greet. So I am going to drop you and Hayes off. Is that okay?" Nash questioned as if he was afraid of the answer. I took in a big breath, getting ready to spit a lie to Nash. Letting out all of the air I desperately took in, "Yeah, That's fine." I stuttered grabbing onto my legs.
"Don't worry, I won't bite you." Hayes said with a convincing smile.
"Hayes, seriously?" Nash questioned annoyed.
Hayes then strugged his shoulders,
"What could I have possibly done this time?" Hayes mumbled, still with a smile.
I stared as if I wasn't there, maybe because in that moment. I wasn't.
Nash shook his head as he turned on his blinkers.
"Just don't be an ass to her, treat her swell please." Nash attempted to whisper, not knowing I could hear every word he had thrown out.
"Swell?" Hayes asked proping up his arm on the consil, facing towards Nash.
I giggled a little, followed with a mouth covering smirk.
"Yes, swell." Nash said laughing as he pulled into the drive way.
Just then, my heart sunk. I was going to be alone without Matthew.
Maybe it wasn't bad after all, atleast thats what I tried to convince myself.
Nash quickly turned to me and gave me a "I'm so sorry you are going through this look.", An sincere look at that.
"Just hang in, okay? We will all be home soon and talk about what has happened." Nash implied rubbing his hand on my left knee.
Caught in the moment of that, I nodded my head and reached for the door.
"Oh and Ariel. I'm not mad at you. Matthew cheated on you ." Nash tried to finish before My eyes filled with unforgiving tears.
I could see that nash felt like an ass right then and there.
I nodded and wiped the simple tear that began to race down my face. I had to stop thinking about it before other tears chased eachother causing more.
"Hayes, watch her." Nash said as I slammed the car door.
I stood in the drive way, watching Nash pull out and drive away. Leaving me to be only a reflection in the rear view mirror. Maybe in the same way Matthew saw me, just a image in the past. Something you simply just drop off and leave with no problem.
"Ready?" Hayes asked twirling the keys in his hands.
I rubbed my arm and followed Hayes up the steps.