Getting it clear.

Matthew let out a huge sigh followed by a sarcastic laugh.
"It's always my fault. Always turning back on me. Right?" Matthew asked as he rubbed his eyes.
"Dude, what the fuck do you expect? You knew damn well she was fragile as fuck when you fell for her." Jack G mentioned.
Taylor began clapping, Nash looked up.
"Amen, finally. Someone is on the same page as me." Taylor implied.
"I don't know what you expect from her?" Jack G said.
"besides the fact that we have thousands of girls hating on Mahogany, Matthew and Ariel, what are we suppose to do? Mahogany has never gotten hate like this before." Cam finally said.
Nash let out a moan and rubbed his face, leaning back.
"When is the next 'Magcon event'?" Nash asked.
Taylor got up and walked over to the kitchen, flipping through some papers.
"Uhmm, the seventeenth. So two days from now." Taylor said taping his hand on the counter.
Cameron covered his face.
"Well, we are ALL going and we will have to have a serious talk infront of all of the girls and get this cleared." Nash said certain.
"I didn't mean to ruin anything here for anyone besides the two obvious ones." I said whispering, wiping a fallen tear.
Hayes rubbed my leg, which sent goosebumps up my spine.
"It's okay. I hope some of us here understand." Hayes said.
"I do." Jack G said, looking around the room.
"Yeap." Taylor replied.
"You know I do." Nash implied.
I nodded my head.
"I'm still trying to process, but I'm getting a glimpse of what you tried to do." Carter said leaning forward patting your knee.
"thanks" I whispered.
"I'm here for you Ariel." jack J mentioned.
That melted my heart.
"I'm so sorry Cam. I know you hate me now." I said sincere.
Cameron laughed.
"I don't hate you, I'm just hurt." Cam replied, which made no sense in my mind.
"Well, I didn't mean to hurt you." I replied.
Cameron looked at me and nodded.
"You have my phone?" I asked.
Cameron nodded.
"Why do you have it?" Carter questioned as Cameron tossed my phone to me.
"Be careful, and because there are tons of negative comments and I didn't want her to feel even more alone and hurt." Cameron said.
Unlocking my phone, I wanted to hug cameron to death, he tried to understand.
"Oh, thats nice. But you aren't alone. We love you and are here." Carter said as Taylor nodded.
Matt took in a deep breath as he stood up, staring at me.
"We need to talk later, alone." Matt demanded.
I nodded and bit my lip, watching Matthew walk out of the room.
I instantly stood up and hugged cameron first, I could feel all the eyes on me.
"Why does Cameron get the first hug?" Nash asked laughing.
I turned around, looking at Nash.
"Because." I said, walking to Nash giving him a hug.
Truth was, Cam didnt take my phone from hate messages. He left a message.