Let me talk

Carter came walking in the room.
"You alright?" He asked with a hopeful smile.
Staring at my feet, I shrugged my shoulders. Matt placed his hand on my leg.
"Please. I am not going to yell at you, I am not going to say anything rude, Can we speak alone?" Matt asked.
I wasn't sure of anything anymore, was is okay for him to talk to me alone? Well, maybe if I had another break down, it would kill me. After all, what did I have to loose? I looked up at nash, "I will be okay." I whispered as I used Nash's arm to help me get to my feet.
I walked over the bed, climbing ontop getting confertable. I felt innocent siting there, my legs crossed waiting for Nash and Carter to exit the room.
"Don't you fucking push her to far." Carter said sternly. Matt nodded and stood up walking over to the bed.
"Oh and Ariel." Nash said. "Yeah?" I questioned. "You look terriable." Nash said chuckling. "Hey, don't say that. she looks great." Matt said full of energy.
"Ha no. don't start that shit right now." Nash said as he walked out the door.
Finally, we were alone.
"So, what's up." I whispered.
"I am so sorry. I am a fuck up and a half! What can I do to make this better?" Matthew said, leaning over the bed sobing.
"Nothing." I whispered.
Matt looked up, Eyes stained red.