Was it worth it?

I sat on my bed, still naked looking at Matt as if he had an answer.
"Okay, your problay not even going to get pregnant." He sighed. I nodded in disbelife. "But what if I do?" I whispered. Matt shook his head
"I don't know." I started to get dressed, so did matt.
"Will I see you tomorrow?" I asked as I stopped getting dressed, hesitating. "Probaly." he said nodding.
"I have school tomorrow." I whispered to myself. Matt looked at me, "Ariel, you have to deny everything. No one can I know I'm with you." Matt exclaimed.
"With me? What?" I thought to myself. I nodded holding back tears.
"I got you." I said. Matt stood up and got his shoe's on.
"What school do you go to?" I asked quietly.
Matt looked at me, "Same as you, remember?" he said hesitating.
I nodded. "Just don't talk to anyone about what happened." Matt said pointing to me.
What he didn't know is that, I don't talk to anyone. So that would be easy for him to hide me. "Ariel, i'm sorry." Matthew said looking at the floor. "What's the real reason?" I whispered. "I can't tell you." Matt replied.
"Oh, but you can have sex with me?" I said. Matt shook his head.
"I have to go." He Replied. I nodded staring at the floor, I was still in my bra and underwear fighting back tears that always seemed to defeat me. Matt walked over to me, he grabbed my cheeks and gave me a huge kiss.
"I love you ariel." he whispered into my ear. I grabbed him, leaning him back onto the bed and got on top of him. I bit his neck, kissing all over his face. Matt held onto me tight.
"You're amazing." I whispered.
Matt sat up, holding onto my ass.
"I have to go." He replied looking at me. I got off of matt and sat on my bed, looking rather innocent. Matt however, got up and walked out of my room, heading for the front door. He didn't even look back. I heard him start his car as I stared at the window, in a matter of seconds .. There he went. I just sat on my bed, still half naked. I must of zoned out pretty good because before I knew it, Kara was home.
I didnt bother getting dressed, I just sat there. Kara came to my door, "Hey, have you .. Woah, um was someone here?" she asked chuckling.
I shook my head, rubbing my arm. "Nope." I whispered.
"You just got fucked!" Kara yelled.
I sighed "Kara, shut the fuck up! Damn. No I didn't." I yelled, trying to defend myself which was pointless. Kara smiled and looked at me,
"Where are those hickies from then?" she asked laughing.
I grabbed onto my neck real quick, trying to cover them with my hand. "Fuck Matt." I thought to myself. "Fine! I had sex, happy?" I yelled at kara. "Ha, thought so." she said walking off.
I got up and closed my door. I slowly walked back to my bed, reaching for my phone. I had to see what was happening on twitter, which was a big mistake.
"She kissed me, I hated it. So leave me alone, not my fault." Matt tweeted.
The comments were horrifying.
"She is just another whore matthew has to put up with." someone responded.
"Matthew, babe. I'm sorry, if I was there I would beat the shit out of her for you!" another person commented. Tears filled up my eye's. I watched as they dripped down onto my phone. "I'm not worth it!" I whispered.
I needed to sleep, last thing I remember is closing my eye's which were overwhelemed with tears.