Day dreaming.

So many wild, unbelievable thoughts were pacing through my head making me rather dizzy.
After Nash helped me up, Nash, Hayes & I began walking down this long hallway. I felt protected but broken. The only way to describe my feels was comparing it to dropping a phone and watching it shatter into millions of pieces.
Pieces that were held together by a case, protection. Instantly knowing, if you removed the case from the shattered phone, it would fall apart.
That phone was me, I was already broken and damaged. At that very moment, I knew that I couldn't be alone.
Walking down the long, white plain hallway, I took a glimps up at Hayes. His hair was free flowing, his smile he had. Was Hayes my "case?"
"How you hanging in Ariel?" Nash shouted from the other side of Hayes. Day dreaming had me speachless at the moment, Therefore I let the look of Hayes staring at me waiting for an answer sink heavily into my soul.
"Ariel, You got to snap out of it. This isn't good." Hayes said smirking.
I shook my head, After all the boys were right. "Right, uhm sorry." I responded scratching my upper arm.
"Ariel, are you okay to be home alone with Hayes?" Nash shouted once again. My first thoughts were devistating to the heart, "Was I okay with that?"
I nodded my head at nash, I completely ignored my feelings and the suddenly made me the guiltiest person alive.
Reality was, I didn't want Hayes there.
I wanted Matthew.