Finally mine.

"See she probably even pays Matthew for this." Another female shouted.
"She is fucking fake Matt!! Stop giving her sympathy." They all screamed along with some other random words.

Matthew pushed me over to Nash heading angrily for the mircophone.
"Stop it! Stop it right now! This is not Ariel's fault! I am the bad guy, she tried
to leave many of times! But I, Matthew Espinosa held her back. You guys hate on her when you know deep down that she did shit! You call yourself real Magcon or 'Matthew fans'? Huh?
I don't think half of you are. Treating the girl I love the most like a piece of unwanted shit. I was the one who was caught cheating, not her! She didn't embarrass me, I embarrassed myself!" Matthew said running out of breath.
So many wild thoughts and possibilities were chasing my mind, making my heart pound faster.
"You guys need to stop the hate, or everything goes private." Nash yelled.
Matthew walked back and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the front of the stage.
My hands were trembling against Matthew's. Perhaps melting too.
"This girl is my life and my future. If you guys can't handle that, then maybe you should just leave." Matt said sounding fed up.
"Ariel. I know we aren't dating and that kills me everyday knowing that you aren't mine. Therefore." Matt paused as the crowed gasped and gave me time to
cover my mouth.
Matthew licked his lips and looked over and Cam. I could feel the nod of Cameron as he stared in complete joy.
"Ariel, will you go out with me?" Matthew asked, his expressions were priceless and unexplanable.
I was left completely speechless, only able to nod.
"Yes Matthew." I cried as I threw my arms and legs around Matt.
Staring out to the crowed, I watched as girls gain tears and some had gorgeous smiles.
"You take my pain away, You make my scars fade and you give my heart a reason to keep going." I whispered in Matthew's ear.
Matthew then gently placed me down, we looked at each other as if we were about to kiss. Until I spotted someone over Matthews shoulder.
"Hayes!" I screamed.