Matthew gaining my heart.

I didn't even cry, I sat there blankly staring into space. I think I was out of tears.
"There has to be something." Matthew cried.
I puckered my bottom lip, Shrugging my shoulders and shaking my head lightly.
"You seem happy with Mahogany." I whispered.
Matt placed his hands over his head, the room became dark and empty, filled with no energy just heart ache.
"You know what you told me when we first met?" I asked taking in a deep breath. Matt picked his head up, for a answer.
"You told me I was special, and that you have never met a girl like me. So if you meant that, why do you treat me like I am nothing to you? I mean, I know I am nothing, but I never asked for it from you! I threw so much away for you." I instantly replied.
I heard Matthew take in a deep breath, I sat there anticipating in complete silence.
"Can we start over?" Matt cried.
Now it became my turn to take in a deep breath, this time I held onto it.
"We haven't even talked to Mahogany, and we have that meet and great we have to attend to get things clear. Maybe after everything gets pushed away. But I want to know something." I calmly said.
"Okay. You are worth the wait. and yes, Please ask me." Matthew said, gaining hope by the minuet.
"I want the truth, what did you write in the letter in which you left at my house?" I questioned confused.
"I said alot." Matthew said, standing back on his feet, crawling up to the bed.
"I asked you to tell me." I demanded.
Matt chuckled, grabbing onto me.
"Matthew." I said pushing him off of me.
"What?" He asked with a big smile.
"What did it say?" I asked, pushing back his perfect hair.
"You will find out soon." Matthew said confidently.
"Okay? And .." I tried to say before Matt's lips were heavily pressed against mine. I instantly grabbed the back of matt's neck, that moment every feeling came back. Matt pressed his forehead against mine.
"Please don't leave. Don't leave me, don't leave us!" Matthew said, tearing up.
I then departed from Matt, staring to lay back on the bed. Matt followed my every move, he ended up laying on across my pelvic bone. Placing his hand up my shirt, I didn't bother asking him to stop.
"Matt, I am so tired." I whispered rubbing my hand through Matthew's hair.
"Go to sleep then my love." Matt whispered back.
I Instantly got butterflies in my stomach before dozing off.