Coming clean

"Most of you know what happened at the unexplainable last Magcon event. right?" Nash asked as the girls nodded.
"Well, we are all here today to talk about it." Nash said pointing to use on stage.
"Anyone have any questions so we can get this clear?" Cameron yelled.
"Yeah, I do!" Some girl in a white shirt yelled.
"Okay sweetheart, what is it?" Nash asked as we all grabbed onto our chairs.
"What happened?" She asked.
Nash hesitated and looked back at Matthew and me.
"I .. Umm.. " Nash said motioning to Matthew.
As Matthew got up from his chair, I couldn't take my eyes off of him.
"Okay. Here is what happened. I got caught in the closet kissing Mahogany while I was dating Ariel! It was completely wrong of me and I hate myself everyday for doing that to Ariel." Matthew said confidently taking a break.
"We don't like Ariel! She is a hoe!" Some anonymous girl yelled.
The crowded began to clap.
"What did I do?" I thought, fake smiling.
"She doesn't care about Matthew! Matthew deserves someone special! No this pieces of shit!" Another girl yelled.
Matthew looked back at me, you could tell he was stuck.
Wiping the small tear away, I nodded to Matthew as I stood up.
Grabbing the mircophone, Matthew rubbed my back and took a seat.
"Clearly all of you know me, And I can't figure out what I did. Why everyone hates me, why I am such a "hoe".
Do you guys think that those words don't hurt? You don't even know how many times I have had to have my phone taken away from reading the comments and completely breaking down. I know none of you will care, but tell me what I did at least!" I cried speaking through the microphone.
"You know what you did? You embarrassed Matthew and that's not okay! You kissed him too on the first day and he even said he hated it, carving his initials on your wrist. That is not how you treat Matthew!! You have major issues." She shouted.
I let my head hit the microphone and watched my hair cover my face.
Taking in a deep breath, I looked up.
"You don't know how many times I have been to these events, hiding in the back because I knew I wasn't good enough for any of you. I was warned about this, I was stupid and didn't believe it. Until now. You are making me feel insane, making me feel like its my fault. I was in pain." I said still silently crying.
"Who does she think she is?" Another female said loud enough for me to hear.
"Please your not worth it."
"Go fuck yourself Ariel."
"You could die and no one would care." Those words filled up the room and my mind was strangling me. I know the boys could see I was truly suffering, but no one bothered to save me. I looked like a complete fool, crying on stage. Maybe this is what I deserve.
"No! Stop! I would! I would care!"
I turned around, relieved.
"Matt, you don't have to do this." I whispered.
Matthew grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug.