I am ..

"So many people to meet and see today!" Matt said climbing out of bed. "Haha, while your there, i'll be chilling here." Cameron said. "Unless I drag you along." Matt said laughing. "You wouldn't do that." Cameron exclaimed. "ahah you know me to well." Matt responded, walking into the bathroom. "You better hurry, 2 hours!" Cam yelled.
Matt got ready rather quick. "Aha i'm so tired." Matt said. "You'll enjoy it!" Cam Replied. "Was that sarcasum?" Matt questioned.
Cam chuckled "nope, just keep your eye out for booty." Matt laughed and nodded "got it." Matt replied.

Matt you ready?" somone said to matt. "Haha, always." matt said. "Sounds like a bunch of screaming girls." one of the security officers implied.
Matt laughed, "what's new?" matt exclaimed. Matt's phone went off, So he grabbed it and answered it. "Hey nash what's up?" matt said.
"Hey, what you doing right now?" nash replied.
"About to start my meet and greet. Why?" matt asked confused.
"Oh, i'm in town and wanted to know if you wanted to chill." nash said kind of upset.
"Oh um, Just go to my house, Cam is there and he'll let you in and i'll go straight there afterwards" matt said. A lady walked in, "Matthew, come on." she waved Matt over to the wild girls. "You sure?" Nash said. Matt nodded. "Yes, i'm sure. I have to go." Matt said in a hurry.
"okay, i'll see you then" Nash said and hung up the phone. "Okay, lets go." matt said placing his phone on the table behind him.
Me and kara were waiting in line while kara was freaking out.
"Oh my god, I see him." she said as she waved.
"Calm down kara." I said.
The line went rather quick and before I knew it, Kara and I were almost there. All the screaming girls gave me headaches. I tapped kara on the shoulder and said i'd be right back, that I had to use the restroom. Being kara she didn't really care and waved me off. As I made my way thru screaming girls, I finally made it to the bathroom.
"Wow, this is insain." I mumbled to myself, brushing off my leggings.
After cleaning up my face and hair, I walked back out and ran into someone.
"Oh, i'm so sorry" I said looking down. "It's okay." some guy in a cute voice replied. I looked up wondering who was it.
"Hi, i'm Matthew." he said holding out his hand.
"Hi, i'm Ariel." I said shaking his hand. "Wow, your rather calm." he laughed. "Haha yeah, i'm not really here to see you, I mean. We go to school together though, maybe thats why." Matt looked at me confused,
"I'm here with my sister and she is inlove with you." I said hesitating. "You're kidding, we do? Is she as pretty as you?" Matt chuckled.
"That's a question only you can answer." I said smiling.
"Matthew, lets go." someone said. "Yes, one second." he replied.
"Okay, I can't just let you go, I really can't. Do you have a number I can reach you from?" matt asked in a rush. I smiled, "yea, here." matt handed me a pen, so I wrote my number on his arm.
"There you go." I said smiling. Matt kissed me on the cheek.
"Thank you." he said walking off.
I was so amazed about how perfect he is, "I finally understand why she is so hung up on him." I thought to myself. As I slowly walked back to kara, I'm trying to figure out what just happened.
"Why would someone like him, want my number?" I thought, consantly checking my phone. I get back in line with kara. "You okay?" she said.
I looked at her Weirded out.
"Why in hell do you care?" I said.
She shruggded her shoulders. We were next, evidently matt was staring right at me, and kara noticed.
"Why is he looking at you like that?" she asked.
I hesitated, "I don't know." I responded.
She glarred at me. It was our turn, we walked up to matt and kara went insain. "Matt, your my world. I love you so much, you don't even know." she yelled and exclaimed. Matthew laughed and kept staring at me, "and you are?" he said winking at me. "I'm ariel." I responded.
Kara got her pictures done with Matthew, a few hugs and signed items. "I can't believe I met you!" she said. Matt looked at me and smiled.
"Me either." he said. Kara got one last hug and we were out of time, Matt winked at me and gave me the biggest hug.
I can see the jelously in kara's eye's as she pulled me away. I walked off looking back and seeing him still have his perfect eye's on me.
"Ariel! Stop! What is wrong with you?" she said upset.
I looked at her smiling and simply said "I'm fine."
"Did you meet him when you left the line?" kara asked.
"No? What are you talking about?" I Said. She put her arm on my chest and said
"You met him and you just lied to me." I gave her a funny look.
"Quit bitching and moaning. Damn, not my fault he cared about me more then you!" I exclaimed.
She gave me the worst look I have ever seen in my life.
"Walk your ass home." she said walking away.
"Okay, will do." I laughed.
After watching kara walk away, I saw a bench and went over there and sat. Hour and a half flew by, no message from Matthew, and I was all alone in the cold. It became amusing watching the girls walk out of the building crying and happier then ever. But how many girls are there? I was hopeing matt would walk out the front so I could stop him. I sighed.
My phone suddenly went off. It was a new number, "This has to be Matt." I thought to myself. I was terrified when I read the message "You little whore."