Overwhelming

"Oh, so you are going to hide with Hayes?" Matthew yelled.
Cameron and Carter came bursting thru the doors, Cameron looked disgusted.
"You are piece of shit. Simple as that!" Cam yelled, still with a voice full of threat. I couldn't bare to ask who he was directing that statement to, neverless could imagine handling the response. Carter had a slight giggle, "Hey, we have about a thousand girls out there. A thousand girls who deserve an answer before this gets completely out of hand." Carter threw at everyone. Hayes looked down at me, as I couldn't bare to look up.
"Cameron, Nash and Carter. Can you guys hold up the girls please?" Hayes questioned, breathing heavily.
They all nodded and quickly understood. I could hear them all stumbling out of the hallway, racing back on stage.
While I stood there, looking at the ground as if staring at my feet which slowly vanished and left nothing but the floor tiles somehow make Matthew feel the pain I had, just standing before him.
I had my fist clinched so tightly, everything was drowning me to the point where I couldn't even read the sign in front of me, neverless know who stood before it. It became outrageously blurry and dark.
"Ariel, Ariel?" Thats the last possiable thing I could process before Everything went black. I couldn't even recognize the voice.