Lack of sexual attention.

Walking into the bathroom, I began to gain feelings of a strong anxiety attack.
"It's okay Ariel, you are a strong woman." I told myself repeatedly as I got undressed.
Waiting for the water to warm up, I stood staring at myself naked in the mirror. I got lost in my own eyes.
"You are worn." I whispered.
I shook my head, gaining back reality.
Turning around, I stepped one foot into the shower, the heat gave me instant goosebumps. Standing under the warm water gave me such a relief. I couldn't even explain the thoughts that were rushing through my head at the moment. Washing every inch of my body, I dreaded stepping out of the shower.
Knowing the shower wouldn't last forever, I felt the need to get out in which I did. Wrapping myself in a towel, I opened the bathroom door heading for the dresser.
"Do you mind if I get dressed in here?"
I asked attempting to be a tease.
"Do you mind if I watch?" Matthew asked with a full smile across his face.
"That is up to you." I said winking.
"Am I missing something here? Did that water turn you on or something?" Matt asked laughing but confused. I didn't even know how to begin to respond.
"What? Pff, no. Are you silly?" I asked being shaddy.
"Ariel, what is going on?" Matt asked as I slipped my underwear on.
"Nothing. I am fine." I said giggling.
"Okay, I am going to take a shower." Matt said laughing.
"Enjoy." I whispered.
I started to get mad at myself, was my sexual feelings and lack of sex getting to me?
"Ariel, stop it." I said pinching myself.
"Great, now he probably thinks that I am beyond weak for him." I thought.
Matt took the longest showers and before you knew it, Nash was at our door making sure we were awake.
"woah, someone is up early." Nash said as he scratched his head.
I sighed and looked down at the door in which I was hiding behind, naked.
"Yeah, I can thank Matt for that one." I said.
"I am going to take a wild guess that you are naked behind that door and you are waiting for me to leave?" Nash asked smiling.
"If that is what you are thinking, you would be correct. But I am going to get dressed and drag Matthew out of the shower, we will be out there in a little." I said, explaining the situation.
Nash had this overwhelmed facial expression.
"Okay, we leave in a hour." Nash Said as be walked away.
Closing the door, I headed back for the dresser.
"What will Ariel where today?" I whispered followed with a cute innocent giggle.
All of the sudden I feel cold hands on my waste.
"Matthew, I have talked to you about this." I Whispered, looking over my right shoulder.
"I know." Matt whispered back.