I've waited for this.

I sat on my bed a complete mess!
"He doesn't care ariel, get that thru your fucking head!" I screamed!
I felt so sick and I needed some air, I walked into kara's room and took a ten dollar bill.
I headed for the front door, holding back a river of tears.
"I'm going to the store to by a pregnancy test, if it's positive, I tell Matt .. Later. If it's negative, I won't tell him anything." I thought to myself as I closed the front door, walking down the drive way. My phone started ringing, it was carly .. My Ex bestfriend.
My heart shattered into millions of pieces as i cleared my throat,
"Hello?" I said, waiting for a response. "You busy?" she questioned.
"Um, kind of. I'm walking to the store for something important." I hesitated, replying back.
"Will you be at your house in fifteen?" she asked. I couldn't process why she was doing this. "Um, yeah. " I replied. "Awesome, see you then." Carly hung up.
I shook my head in disbelief. As I got to the cornor store, I quickly looked for pregnancy test. "Aha." I whispered to myself. Evidently I must have said it louder then I inintend , because the lady a few feet from me gave me a weird look. I grabbed the best one, and walked up to pay. '$9.07' Was the total, taking all of Kara's money.
I laughed and grabbed my bag.
I walked out of the store, so scared. Ten Minuets of walking and mind tearing thoughts, I was home.
Carly was in my drive way, staring at me. I looked at her,
"Look, I don't need anymore problem's. If that's what your here for, then just leave." I said walking to my front door.
"Woah, stop." she said confused.
I stopped and turned around, Looking at her. "Look, I've had a really hard time for the past couple days, I don't need anymore negative comments." I exclaimed to her.
She stopped and look down, then looked back up.
"I'm not here for that, just can we talk?" she asked.
I nodded and opened the front door, she followed me in, closing the door. "What do you have?" she questioned.
I looked at the bag and looked back up at her. "um, nothing." I said hesitating, hiding the bag behind me.
"I'll be right back!" I mentioned holding the bag now in front of me.
I walked down the hallway, heading for the bathroom, I had to go urinate anyways, so I took the test then and there. After I was finished, I placed the stick on the bathroom counter. Walking back to her, "shall we?". I asked pointing to my room. "Sure." she said.
My palms were sweating like crazy, I must have been holding my breath. Carly looked at me worried,
"you okay?" she questioned. I nodded, pointing her to my bed. We sat.
"So, why are you here?" I asked, really concerned. "well, Ariel. I heard about what's been going on. I just need to know, are you okay?" she said, grabbing onto the end of my bed, clinching her fist.
I couldn't help it, I broke down crying. I tried so hard, so hard to stop. I covered my face with my hands, shaking my head.
"Ariel, what's wrong?" she asked worried. As shook my head in disbelife, I looked up at her.
"I need you!" I whispered.
Carly had tears running down her face. "Don't cry!" She exclaimed.
"I need you, I need you, I need you!" I cried.
Carly broke down, "I've been waiting for you to say this!" she cried.
Carly and I broke apart because she betrayed me, she left with Sarah. I tried to hide every emmotion I had at the time for that situation, I guess as time flew by she was pushed away for good.
Now she's on my bed, crying with me. She stood up infront of me, she bent down placing her hands on my wrist. "If getting you back means pushing everyone away, I'll do it!" she cried. "Carly, I don't know. you hurt me!" I replied, crying.
"please, please! If I didn't want you, I wouldn't have called out Sarah in class after you left. I wouldn't be here. I don't know what matt is doing, but he has you beating yourself up. It's not right! Just let me stand by your side, please!" she said, looking at me with tears in her eye's. I leaned forward, strangling her with my hug.
"please stay, don't leave." she cried, holding on to me as I wiped her tears. "I need you, expecially right now!" I cried back. she nodded. I suddendly remembered about the pregnancy test on the counter.
"shit!" I mumbled, I gently moved Carly out of the way, running to the bathroom. "Everything okay?" She asked, following me.
As I got to the bathroom door, I took in a deep breath. I walked in, grabbing the test. I cried looking at it. "Negative." I whispered. Carly came to the door, "Woah, tell me that's not yours." she exclaimed.
I sat on the toilet, staring at it brushing my bangs out of my face. Carly walked in, she took the test out of my hand. "Babe, your lucky." she laughed. "Who though?" She questioned.
I placed my hands on my face, "Guess.." I said. "John's?" she questioned. I sighed and got up, "No, we never had sex! This was my first time." I said, John was my ex who hit me all the time.
she looked at me confused, "Then who's?" she questioned.
"you can't tell anyone." I told her, walking to my room. We did our 'promise' hand shake and laughed. "Me and Matt had sex. It was a test because of him." I said looking down, she just stared at me.