"He wouldn't care."

I dwelled over these thoughts, lying to myself by saying that they weren't true. Turning around, I turned the shower onto cold and undressed. I hated my body, it was terriable.
"Maybe that's why Matt doesn't want me." I whispered as I pinched fat.
I stepped into the shower and let the cold water do it's breath taking magic. Why was gasping for air such a amazing feeling for me?
The water ran down my back, making me tired and weak by each moment.
I simply turned the water onto warm and layed on the floor in the tub.
I must have fallen asleep, because before I knew it, I was startled by a hand rubbing my wet hair out of my face. "Ariel? Ariel .." Someone whispered.
I tried opening my eyes, but my vision was so blurry, it was hard to tell. "Matthew?" I quickly asked.
The person laughed, still rubbing my body. My vision was becoming more clear, by each blink I began to make out of the face that was right there. "Matthew!" I yelled as I sat up quickly. I placed my hands over my eyes, beginning to cry.
"No, no. It's not Matthew! Calm down." Nash said. "It's me Nash." he assured.
I attempted to cover myself as best as possible.
"Nash, I'm naked and if Matt caught you in here he would.." I stopped myself right where I was and corrected myself. "He wouldn't care." I whispered.
Nash stood up and grabbed me a towel, helping me out of the shower.
"It's okay. I promise." Nash said with a half smile. I twirled myself in the towel, keeping my eyes on Nash.
"Is everyone home?" I whispered.
Nash nodded, "Besides Mahogany, she couldn't face you right now." Nash said. I bit my lip and slowly nodded my head.
"So, time to talk?" I questioned. Nash nodded opening the bathroom door.
I stepped out of the bathroom and sat on the bed.
"Okay, let me get dressed and I will be right there." I said. Nash looked at me and nodded, heading for the door. "Nash!" I quickly said as he turned around. "Thank you, for everything." I replied. Nash nodded his head as he opened the door and stepped out closing the door behind him.
I took in a big deep breath, walked over and got my clothes.
"It's going to be okay Ariel." I whispered to myself as so many memories that me and Matthew had played in my mind.