Who was it?

I stared at my phone, non-stop. Was it Matt and he was just messing with me?
Did my sister say something to someone?
"Who is this?" I replied in horror. No response for 15 minuets, whiched seemed forever.
All of the sudden I felt a touch on my shoulder, it startled me.
"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Matt said. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at him.
"You okay?" he asked. I nodded.
"Are you busy or waiting for someone?" he asked.
I laughed, "nope, my sister left me here and told me to walk my ass home." I replied. Matt smiled.
"And how far do you live?" Matt asked. I sighed and said "an hour and a half." Matt's eye's widened.
"Well, I have my bro waiting for me at my house. You wanna come over?" Matt exclaimed. "Um, you sure?" I asked.
Matt nodded, "of corse!" he replied. "Okay, sure." I hestitated.
Matthew and I walked over to his car. "Nice car." I said.
"Thanks, I wish it was mine." he said laughing.
"Who's is it?" I questioned.
"My bro's, he's at home. You'll meet him." he said.
The car ride seemed forever, but we made it to his house.
"Okay, ready?" he said. I looked up, his house was gorgeous .. like him.
"I feel really bad, like I'm wasting your
time!" I said.
Matt looked at me and placed his hand on my cheek. "Your not, I promise." he said. We got out of the car and walked inside.
"Hey Matt!" some guy said.
I couldn't see what he looked like because matt was standing infront of me.
"Woah, is there someone behind you?" another guy said. Matt moved out of the way, "um, yes." I could finally see the boys, they were gorgeous. One had long but short hair, with perfect blue eyes. His voice was music to my ears. The other one was so cute in so many ways. His brown hair looked so soft. His body was so perfect it was almost unbearable to look at.
"Ariel?" Matt said. I looked at him, "yeah?" I asked confused.
"This is Nash and Cameron." Matt explained as they waved to me.
"Your name is ariel?" Cam asked.
I nodded and smiled.
"I'm not trying to be weird but your really pretty. Nice job Matthew!" Nash said.
I smiled at Nash and checked my phone. There was another message. "You don't need to know, but you are worthless and a piece of shit. Why bother with matthew? He probley feels sorry for you! Like everyone else!"
I read the message as my eyes filled with tears. Matt saw them.
"Ariel, are you okay?" Matthew questioned with his hand on my arm. I shook my head. "Follow me" Matt said taking me to a room. I could feel Nash and cam watching me, confused.
"Where are we?" I asked wiping my tears. "My room." Matt laughed.
I looked around it was plain. A couple pictures, a big window, a huge bed. "Come." matt said tapping on the bed. I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders. "You sure?" I said walking over to him.
"Ariel, quit asking if I'm sure. It's perfectly fine." Matt said.
"I'm sorry." I said. He looked at me and smiled.
"So what's wrong? Why were you crying?" he asked concerned.
I gave him my phone. "Read these." I told him. As he went on reading them his eye's got bigger and bigger. "What? Who said this? Why did they say it?" Matt got upset.
I took back my phone and shrugged my sholders.
"I dont know why people do this.". I said.
It seemed as if Matthew began to panic. "Wait, did you tell someone that I have your number?" Matt asked worried.
"No? Why?" I questioned confused. "Then how did they know me and you talked?" Matt asked.
"They don't! My sister kara saw how you were looking at me. I denied everything." I exclaimed. "Oh okay." matt said calmly. I looked at the time, it was 3:52pm. "Fuck" I mumbled. Matt looked at me, "everything okay?" he asked. I nodded.
"Just thinking how to get home." Matt grabbed my face gently and looked at me. "Let me take you home and I don't want to hear any questions about it." he said laughing. I nodded smiling with his hands still on my face.
"What are you waiting for?" I asked Matt. He smiled and kissed me. Just when I began to feel something from it, he pulled away real quick and yelled, "Nash! No!" I turned quick and saw Nash run off laughing!
Matt ran out of the room calling for Nash!
"Nash! Dont fucking post it!" suddenly Nash turned around.
"To late!" I heard Matt scream 'fuck' a couple times before he came back in the room.
"Everything okay?" I said as Matt stared at me. "No." he said.
"What's wrong?" I asked concerned. "Nash took a picture of us kissing and posted it on twitter." he sighed.
I looked confused. "Is that wrong?" I questioned.
"Yes! That's bad" he said as he walked back and forth with his hands over his head. I was confused about all of it. It was Almost perfect for a 'ah ha' moment, as in I knew I wasn't good enough.