silence wasn't powerful

I really didn't want to talk to Matt, so
I just sat there quietly.
Plus, it wasn't like he showed any interest in wondering how my feelings were today. I knew what the right thing was to do, But I didn't want drama.
Holding it in for now was the best thing I could do. Matt grabbed my hand and pressed his soft lips against it. It had my emotions weak, which was nothing new.
"We both wore long sleeves." I said, kind of upset.
"Yeah, I can't really show my arms yet." He Replied.
I just nodded, squeezing my lips together.
"Would you tell the boys?" I added.
He gave me a unsure look. "Why?" He asked. "Nevermind." I answered.
The meet and greet wasn't too far away from them, before we knew it we were in the parking lot.
"It's going to be okay, they are just fans!" Matt said, staring at me with great hope. I tried to understand as much as possible, I knew how crazy these girls were considering last time I went to an 'Meet & Greet.' Matt got out of the car, meanwhile I just sat in the front seat. Staring out the rear view mirror, I watch the boys pull up.
Matt stood behind the car, pushing his hair back, feet spreaded apart, him squinting his eyes. The boys and Mahogany all scrambled out of the car.
"Where is Ariel?" Hayes asked, sticking his hands in his pockets.
Matt pointed to the car and smiled at Mahogany. Hayes pointed to the car, "Do you mind?" Hayes asked.
Matt shook his head, "Nah, I trust her." He exclaimed.
That got me so upset, I kicked the dash.
"Yeah you douche, but I don't trust you!" I mumbled before hayes opened the door.