Mahogany and matthew?

I wrapped myself in my towel and slowly opened the door, still with tears running down my face.
I looked at matt, he was innocently laying on the bed.
"Ariel? What happened?" Matt asked as I walked out of the bathroom.
My face must have said it all, the mortified look. I didn't even have the strength to say "Nothing."
I just shook my head, hoping he would stop there. I walked over to the bed, grabbing my clothes.
I couldn't even look at Matt, so I walked back into the bathroom closing the door without saying a word. As I was getting dressed, I heard someone come in again. I think it was Nash. "Yeah, I don't know what's up with her this morning." I heard Matthew say. Nash didn't say anything, he just walked out.
I got dressed in skinny jeans, a black long sleeve crop top and pulled my silky hair up in high ponytail. I tried not to let the thoughts of 'Mahogany and Matthew' get to me.
I held in my tears as I simply did my make up. Giving a big flawless smile in the mirror, for once I was happy with my reflection.
I stared into the mirror as if my reflection became someone else. Shaking my head and hiding my smile, I slowly opened the door. "Fuck." I mumbled, matt was still on the bed. "Ariel?" Matt asked. I jumped out as if I was scared, from behind the door, wiping and spitting the hair out of my face.
I looked at matt, "Yeah?" I questioned terrified. "You look gorgeous!" Matt was quick to say with a smile. I looked down at my outfit insecured.
A boy then came in the room, "Ready?" He had asked, out of breath.
"Yeah, Ariel just has to get her shoe's on. Right?" Matt added. I nodded and took a big swallow, he was gorgeous. "Haha, Hi. I'm hayes." Hayes implied waving his hand infront of the big smile placed apon his flawless face.
"Hi, I'm um, Ari um Ariel." I stuttered.
Shaking myself out of staring, it sent horrifying chills down my spine.
Matt and hayes gave me a weird look. Ignoring them, I grabbed my white nikes and stuck my phone in my back pocket. I went and sat on the bed, I could feel hayes and matt watching me.
I then looked up at hayes, we caught eachothers eyes for a split second, but it seemed like interity for me. Hayes then blinked a couple times and walked away. "Five minuets!" Hayes shouted from down the hall.
Matt then threw a pillow at me,
"Saw that. Don't let me catch that again!" Matt said, infused with jelously and anger.
Slipping on my nikes, I quickly got up off the bed and walked out of the room. Without matthew.