Chapter 1

I recently graduated my high school and officially became a hero to my parents disapproval.
They don't disapprove of me being a hero they just don't want me to get hurt and die.
They care more than I would personally want them to.
Despite how you normally lose all of the friends you had in high school I kept nearly all of mine, I talk with all of them almost daily.
I didn't actually make any friends in my grade but instead I made friends with the first and third years.
I also, for some reason, have Tamaki's mother in my phone. I have no idea when I had gotten her number, but I have it.
It's even more weird when she texts me to deliver his breakfast or lunch to him. It happens so often that the office has given me a pass card to get past the security.
I like when it happens, because then I can talk with my friends.
But today is the weekend so I am not going to need to deliver or make him food today or tomorrow.

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate.
When I opened my phone I saw that I had received a message from Tamaki's mom.
Confused I opened the message to see what she wanted.

Enter Chat

Exit Chat

With a light chuckle, I turn off my phone and grab my keys.
And I thought my parents worried too much.
I placed my phone in my pocket and exited out of the house.
He's only a mile or two away from me, but I'm going to take the train.

As I walked to the train station I opened one of the boxes of Pocky in my pocket and nibbled on one of the sticks.

Time Skip

I had gotten off the train around 5 minutes ago and I had walked to the place where she said Tamaki was interning at, the building was huge!
My nerves were starting to act up from starting at the tall building. But the I noticed the adorable picture above the doorway with the word 'Fatgum' welcoming everyone in, so I put another Pocky stick in my mouth and walked right into the building.
The lobby was almost completely empty expect for the woman at the counter.
"Hello ma'am, may I get a name and your reasoning for coming by?" The receptionist asked cheerfully.
"I am Y/n L/n, the Pro Hero Snacky, and I came to deliver something for my younger friend Tamaki." I said pleasantly.

"Oh then you can go right on ahead! He's on the very top floor in the room to the right. Oh and good job on becoming a Pro!" She said smiling.

"Thank you, and have a nice day." I replied with a small smile.

Finishing our conversation, I walked to the elevator and pressed the button for the first floor.
It took less than a minute for the elevator to reach the top of this enormous building, surprisingly.
I turned to the right and I saw a massive door.
It was almost double my height and like 20 times my width, maybe more.
Not wanting to intrude, I knocked on the door and waited for a response.
When I heard either a young man or an older teenage tell me to come in, I entered.
Going in I saw a giant man sitting in a chair in the front of the office.
He immediately reminded me of a teddy bear or a giant marshmallow, he looked adorable!
Then I saw an embarrassed looking Amajiki sitting on a chair in front of the man's desk.
"Tamaki, your mom was worried about you starving so she told me to make you some." I say while watching him get more embarrassed.

"Hey Tamaki, are you going to introduce me to the nice young lady?" The man asked with a large grin.

"You don't have to introduce me if you are uncomfortable Tama," I say to the hiding boy.
"My name is Y/n, I'm basically the older sister to this poor boy."

"It's nice to meet you Y/n! My name is Taishiro Toyomitsu."

After our introduction I turned back to Tamaki and got close to his ear.

"You didn't tell me you worked for such a cutie Tama, anyways what would you like me to make you for lunch?" I whispered almost silently into the boys ear.

"D-did you call him cute?" He asked in a meek voice.

"Perhaps, now what would you like for lunch?"

"Please just... make me some takoyaki.." He asked quietly.

Smiling, I thought of the food he requested, and I begun to create it in the palm of my hand. In a few seconds, the takoyaki was in a foam box on my palm.

"Would you like something for lunch as well Taishiro?" I ask while I handed the box to Amajiki.

"Sure! May I get some Amamitsu, if it's not a bother for you that is!" He asked with a chuckle.

"It doesn't bother me in the slightest, I have to make food with my quirk every week because this boy forgets it so often!" I joke at the expense of the shy boy,
"But I have to make lots of food anyways."

"Don't tell him about that..." Tamaki begs with a whimper.

Nodding, I stay quiet, as to not embarrass him to much.

"Wait, why would you make a bunch of food daily? And why do you carry foam boxes?" Fatgum asked while he opened the food I had made earlier.

"My food has healing qualities, so I implement the food I can make into my hero work. Also I have to put the food I make somewhere, I don't think that people want to hold the food I make in their hands."

When he took a bite of the desert I made him, I saw his smile grow wide.

"So you're a hero who feeds everyone you save with delicious food? If all of the people you save get this delicious food then save me please!" He joked while he ate the sugary desert.

"I'm flattered mr. Taishiro, but I think it's about time I took my leave, I believe I embarrassed Tamaki enough for today." I get up while ruffling Tamaki's hair.

"It was nice to meet you Y/n, you are completely welcomed to come back here again." Fatgum called out as I walked out of the office.

"I'll keep that offer in mind when I'm bored!" I yelled back as I got in the elevator.

Now to get home and prepare myself to capture some villains and to save some endangered civilians!