Chapter 28

I open the front door of the house and I remember that I didn't get any of the supplies I actually needed.

"Hey Y/n, I see that you're back. Whatcha got there?" Taishi asked basically as soon as I got a foot in the door.

Chuckling, I closed the door.
"Something important for later, I'll show you what it is then." I say secretively.

"So ya won't tell me yet? Tat's a shame.." Gum said with a down tone.

"I wouldn't even have gotten any of this stuff if my mom didn't force me to go out with her. I didn't even get the things I was going to get from my old house's room." I say shrugging before I sat down besides Toyomitsu.

"Then why don't we go an' get it together tomorrow? It's been a short while since we went out together." Taishiro said with a smile.

Nodding I laid down on his lap.

You, me, and some time together. That would be nice.. soo are you hungry?" I ask as I flipped myself over.

"Always sweets, so why don't I make some sandwiches?" He said, sliding me off his legs.

"No. You made breakfast so I'm making sandwiches. Sit back down and get comfortable." I ordered as I walked into the kitchen.
"Do you want me to make a lot for you?"

"Please do." He said with a happy face.

Shaking my head at his childishness, I make sandwiches for me and Gum but I also make a multitude of sweets for him as well.

When I was done I had a sandwich for myself and 10 separate things for Taishiro.

"I'm finished with lunch slash dinner!" I announce as I set everything on the table.

"You treat me so well Y/n.. I love ya so much..." He said as he scanned over everything I made him.

"I love you too my Gummy.. after this sandwich I'm going to need to have a little nap though." I say, letting a yawn exit my lips.
"I need to sleep extra if I don't fully replenish the sugar I use up. Would you mind waking me up in a hour? I'm going out on a patrol later with my old U.A. teacher and I don't want to miss it." I ask before I entered the bedroom.

"How bout' I give ya a kiss g'night?" He suggested whilst he walked into the room.

Nodding sleepily, I wrapped myself in the blanket and waited for him to get closer.

As he hovered over me, he planted a soft kiss on the top of my forehead.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Time Skip

I felt a forced lightly shaking me awake after a short and reenergizing nap.

"Sweets.. it's time for ya ta wake up." Taishiro said as he shooketh me lightly.

"What time is it?" I asked, managing to open one of my eyes.

"7:30, ya have been asleep for awhile."

Tiredly, I leaned over and grabbed my phone.
Noticing I had gotten a message 20 fucking minutes ago.

"Wait... I told you to wake me up an hour after I fell asleep!" I yell as I whack Fatgum with a pillow.

"I'm sorry Toots!" He laughed as he dodged my attacks.
"I jus' couldn't bring myself to wake ya! You looked so cute in ya sleep!"

He took the only chance he had to take away the pillow, and when he did he put pressure on the most ticklish part of my body.
My lower stomach..

The soft giggles that left me told him this, then he got an idea.

I saw him start smirking and I knew what he was about to do.
I tried to run but I was too late, his hands were at my sides attacking with fierce movements.

Screaming out I grabbed at his hands and stopped his tickling.

"S-stop! I- I need to breath!" I gasped out with his hands in mine.

After a few seconds of breathing I got out of the bed and looked at my attacker.

"I will be back before tomorrow, but before I have to go... as compensation for that tickle- fest.. tell me.. where is your weakness?" I say with evil intentions.

Instinctively he covered up his sides.
"So you have the same weak spot as me?" I ask mostly to myself.
"Now I have to go, but I'll be back. Love you!"

I quickly pecked his cheek then I zoomed out to the front door.

Aizawa, me, and some villains? Let's get this party started!

I text Shouta, "on my way" then I run as fast as I could to the fucking cat cafe.

He is such a lonely man...

He doesn't want or get any decent woman, so he loves on cats instead.

Then my mind shifts to the train station I was next to.
I can make it to the station in a few more seconds but the ride is going to take a few minutes.