Chapter 26

I wake up in the morning.
Fatgum's already up, probably making breakfast.
So of course I get up and out of bed to see him.

I leave our room and I go into the kitchen where I suspect him to be and not to my surprise, he was making food.

I sneak up behind him, and I hug his smaller form.

It is surprising how he manages to get out of bed without waking me up.
I'm a really light sleeper and I feel everything that happens when I'm asleep, so it's a miracle that I don't wake up when he stops cuddling me.

"Why do you keep waking up at 8? 9 is the perfect time for waking up. 9 and 10." I say with my head on his shoulder.

"I don't like waking up so early, but I do it ta make ya breakfast." He say as he cooked.

"We don't need breakfast this early, why don't we cuddle at 8 and make breakfast at 9?" I suggest still a bit tired.

"Fine... we'll do that tomorrow, I do agree tat' spending the mornin' with ya would be a great way ta start the day off.." He said as he took the food he was making off the heat.

When he made us both the plates of food, I set them down on the table.

"This doesn't seem like enough to get you big again." I sadly say as we started eating the breakfast.

"Don't worry!" He said with the large smile that I loved,"
"If I eat a large lunch I can be half tat' size by dinner!"

"Does that mean if you eat a large breakfast you will be half as big as before by lunchtime?" I ask eating the food he made me.

"Yeah I should be, but I didn't make a big meal for breakfast."

Smiling, I look up at him.

"Then I'll make you some more food with my quirk!"

"Haha, ya don't have ta do tat' I can jus' buy a large lunch." He said, telling me not to.

Ignoring his wishes I went ahead and made some teriyaki chicken on my plate.

"Please Gummy? I miss seeing the big, adorable face of my Gummy.." I say as I pass him the plate.

"Oh please don't beg sweetheart.. you have no idea how it makes me feel." He winked as he took my plate.

Oh that's good to know.

"You like it when I beg? Then please will you get bigger~? You have no idea how it can make me feel.. how I imagine your big adorable body taking me~ How I think of you doing me all. The. Time~" I say lustfully.

His red face said it all, he liked when I begged, and he liked it when I tell him my dirty thoughts.
I can easily tell by how awkwardly he's sitting, by how he shifting in his seat, by how he's trying to not make eye contact with me.

He makes my body feel so amorous... it feels like there's a heat in my lower body that is just aching for him.
He does it so easily to me, and he doesn't even try.

I forcibly shake my head to try and get rid of the feeling but it doesn't work.
It just suddenly appeared during breakfast

I tried my best to ignore the feeling but it seemed to be getting worse, so I just decided to crawl into bed and sleep off the feeling.

But oh how much I just want him to fuck me.
To take away the last true bit of innocents I have left.

Damn it, not yet. We can't do something like that so soon.. my mom would surely be against it.
And if my mom's against it, then so am I!

I'm going to go clear my head.
Ehh why don't I go and grab a few outfits form moms house? I am running low on clothes.

Still trying to ignore the feelings, I get out of the large bed and I walk through the house to get to the front door.

"I need to get a few things Gummy! I'll be back in a few!" I announce before I left the house.

So if I've been dating Gum for 3 weeks and next week is going to be our 4th week together.. then in one week after this next one we will officially have been dating for a month! This is the longest relationship I've ever had!

I shuffle my feet to the train station and I get on the 9:30 train to my home city.

After that, it's a short 10 minutes stroll to my parents house.

I unlock the door to the house and I make my way up to my room.
I took a backpack from when I was in school and I filled it with my lots of clothing, the plushies Fatgum gave me, and my feminine hygiene products.
Then, before I forgot anything else, I took the bags of food that was also given to me by Fatgum.

Then I heard the pitter-patter of footsteps going up stairs.

Turning around and I felt my mom hugging me.