Chapter 25

I was on the couch, relaxing, for a while.
1 or 2 bathroom breaks.

Then I decided it was a good time to go and visit my boys.

I slid on my shoes and I left the house, making my way to the food booths of Hosu city.

My feet shuffled though the streets for a short 5 minutes before it started to sprinkle but it was a cool and relaxing atmosphere.

When the booths were in sight I heard a loud commotion.
I came here only 10 minutes later than I said I would come!
What the fuck happened in those 10 minutes or more?!

I sped over to where the sound was coming from and I was pulled to the ground behind one of the booths, in turn I punched the person who forced me to the ground.
Only noticing it was Tamaki a few seconds after the hit.

I looked to the side of the booth to see the fighting and I saw the back of Fatgum, when he moved a bit due to being hit I saw who he was fighting
the dust-blade villain
who I had fought before.

Thinking fast, I made a quirk pellet.
Aizawa Sensei's quirk in a small pea sized candy.

When I used the quirk on the man his blades turned back to dust and he looked around.

"Come out bitch.. why don't we have a rematch!?" The villain seethed as he saw me.

Carefully, out of his view, I made Midnight's quirk in a candy.
It worked last time so it'll work again hopefully.

Despite Tamaki desperation to keep me from going to the villain, I left his side and swallowed the power pellet.

"It won't be much of a rematch. I'll take you down as I did before." I say as I got closer to the man.

The special mist left the small amount of uncovered skin I had.
But the man walked though it as if it was nothing.

"You're going to need to do better than that if you want to take me down!" He yelled charging at me with his blades back up.

I had to quickly fall back to avoid being decapitated.

"I see the mist doesn't effect you anymore!" I joke as I canceled his quirk again.

"It doesn't work if I don't breath it in!
Now die!"

Trying my best to avoid every punch he throws I try and look for Fatgum or Tamaki.
There's no way I can take this man own again.

"I can't beat him! I need a little assistance! Fatgum?! Sun Eater!?" I shout as I narrowly passed under his punch.

"Snacky get away quickly!" Fatgum shouted from the side of me.

I threw my body back from the villain and I ran as fast as I could back to the safe place Tamaki was at.

Turning back around,
there was a shorter, skinnier man sending a punch to the villain.

When this hit collided with him, the villain was thrown back and slammed against the wall.
The man out cold and the brick wall cracked.