Chapter 22

Halfway into the movie, I felt a vibration coming from Fatgum's pocket.
When he pulled out his phone and checked it he started laughing.
After a few seconds of typing he handed his phone to me.

"It's for you, Tamaki wants ta talk." He said amused.

I looked down at the phone and lightly chucked as well.

"Huh, my phone should have made a noise if he texted me.." I thought out loud before it clicked,
"I didn't charge my fucking phone."

"Huh, I didn't think ya used curses. I haven't heard ya curse before."

Looking up at him, I rose an eyebrow.
"Gummy I curse when the moments right. And just so you know I have never heard you use any foul language."

"I do at times. I jus' haven't had a reason to for a while."

"Oh understandable, now I best see what Tamaki needs."

"Quick question

"Quick question. Sun Eater?" I say, holding the phone.

"That's Tamaki's hero name, didn't ya know?" He asked with his head tilted cutely.

"I did not cutie." I replied with a Boop to his nose.

"Do you happen to have a pencil and a piece of paper I could use? Tamaki has made me really proud and I must complete this task for him."

I lift my head off of Fatgum's lap before I got off the couch.

"O' course I do, but do ya mind if I read those messages? I wanna kno' why you are so proud of him." Gum says as he grabbed me the required materials.

I nod my head yes, as I wrote down the address given to me.
Before I hand Taishi his phone, I jump up and give a kiss to his cheek.

"I'll be back soon!"

Time Skip

I wander around the city looking for the building with the address on my paper.
Unfortunately I can't tell where this stupid place is.
No building is advertising as the god damned Nighteye agency.

Eventually I get so fed up with finding it on my own that I ask someone for help.

Apparently the large grey building I've been standing in front of was the building.

Maturely, I entered the building and walked up to a blue teenager or young adult at the reception desk.

"I'm looking for a teenager named Mirio. Do you happen to know where he is?" I ask the girl.

"If you want to see him and Sir Nighteye I need you to register who you are." She said extreme nicely.

"Pro Heroine Snacky, better know as Y/n reporting!" I jokingly say with a double finger salute.

"Then Miss Snacky please sign yourself into the building." She smiled as she passed me a paper and a pen.

I wrote down my signature and I walked backwards to the elevator.

"Now to Mirio! Wait, what floor?" I stop, not knowing what floor to go to.

"Floor 5, good luck." She wished when I stepped into the elevator.

I pressed the top floor button and I went up the floors, the elevator not stopping on any other floor except for mine.

Preparing myself for all the puns I'm about to tell.
I feel around in one of my special pockets for my bottle of seasonings before I even think about waking in.
When I found it next to my take out boxes I knocked on the large office door.

Shortly after that, Mirio opened the door with a great deal of confusion on his face.

"Sorry about barging in on such short notice.
But Mirio forgot his lunch!" I say as I make the spiciest food I could think of before I get ready to make my puns.

"I made you some Tantanmen for lunch, this food is as hot as Endeavor's temper! Never mind, he's more... hot headed!"

"Oh! And watch out. Even without using your quirk this food will go right through you!" I say with my tiny grin growing a bit larger with every passing pun.

"Okay enough of my jokes, eat your lunch and keep up your strength." I say handing him the lunch.

"Yeah but with all this Powers comes a lot of needed energy." He said rolling his eyes at my small amount of puns as he grabbed his lunch.

"Watt a powerful message." I joked with a prominent smirk, causing the man behind the desk to let out a quiet chuckle.

"Sorry again about coming to your agency out of the blue Sir Sir." I bow before I make my way to the exit.

"Slow yourself. You didn't interrupt the flow of anything, in fact you shocked me with those puns." Nighteye joked in a flat voice.

Holding in a laugh I decided to look to Mirio, considering he hated puns.
The disappointment and displeased look on his face made me snort.

I covered my mouth after that noise escaped.

"I need to get back to Fatgum. It was nice to meet you though!" I embarrassedly said before I opened the door to leave.

"So you know him as well.. I can text him to see if you could stay for a bit longer. It would be nice to joke with someone who actually has a liking of puns." He said really calm, whilst he threw some serious shade at Togata.

"Oh I must get going, it was nice to pun with you though." I say as I try to leave again.

"So you are going to embarrass me then try and leave when you get embarrassed? Not cool Y/n. Why don't you stay and talk for a bit, my boos seems like he wants to get and know you better." Mirio said with his eyes shifting from me to his boss.

I sigh as I turn around, only then did I notice all of the All Might posters and merchandise.

The entire room was filled, how did I miss all of this?

"First of all, Mirio stop trying to get people into relationships. Second of all, you seem like a bit of a fanboy Nighteye." I say with a smile before walking back into the room.