Chapter 11

I felt my blood run cold as the man took another step forward.

The blades attached to his arms brought a feeling of fear to me, I felt my heartbeat pounding in my chest.

Normally I took down thugs or weak villains who tried to attack people in open cities.

But this man looks way more dangerous then then normal people I take down.
His quirk looks menacing and terrifying..

But I couldn't afford to run, if I ran then all of the citizens around this area would be in danger.

And as a pro hero it is my duty to protect them!

Fearlessly, I stood my ground.
Looking up at the tall murderer with courage flowing through my veins.

"If you think I'm going to be an easy kill, then you have another thing coming!" I shout with defiance.

"So you have a little bit of a fight in you, huh!? When then! Let's see how long you last until your blood is splattered on the ground!" He yelled as he charged at me with murderous intent.

He swung his massive blade for my neck, missing by a hair.

My eyes widened at the fact that my life was so close to being cut short.
I jumped away and stood defensively against the wall.

I only have a matter of seconds to form a plan before he attack again.

In hand to hand combat I would die in a few minutes, but if I manage to get a break I can make one of my quirk candies.
It doesn't look like removing his quirk is going to be enough for me to take him down, though if I manage to make a candy with midnights quirk I would have a chance to take him down.

Before I could think anything else he stabbed for my side.
Thank god I didn't skip my evasive classes.
If I did, I would have already bit the dust.

He was a slow and strong fighter, so after he swings I have a short 3 second period in which I can make my candies.

Jumping back to avoid death I start to make a candy with Eraserhead's quirk.
He swings again but I quickly dodge.
I notice the movement of his blade are coming at a more rapid pace, if I stay still for more than a second I will surely get stabbed.
He hopelessly swung and stabbed at my neck and stomach, trying will all his might to give me a single wound.
Slowly, I see him start to tire from his desperate movements.
I took this opportunity immediately and I finished making the Erasing candy.

When I moved my hand to my mouth an immense pain shot up my arm. Space I didn't noticed the blood trailing down my arm, I swallowed the candy quickly and forced the villain to stop using his quirk.

Before he could have another chance to attack, I bounded his wrists with a pair of my handcuffs.

"I...win.." I breath out tiredly as I create Midnight's quirk.

Her candy took little time to create.

I popped the small candy into my mouth and started using the quirk of Nemuri.

"Unfortunately I'm unable to put you to sleep, but this power is enough to get you weak enough to get you to the police." I say as I start dragging the man out of the alley.

And because he's so drowsy, he doesn't question or fight against me taking him to the police station.

By the time I made it to the police station Aizawa's quirk had completely worn off of him, but he hasn't noticed.

I enter the police station and all eyes were on me.
It would probably be a surprise if a young, wounded hero walks into a police department holding a giant handcuffed man.

"I have a villain. He tried to kill a girl and myself, but I managed to apprehend him.." I tiredly say as I held onto the middle of the handcuffs.

Almost immediately 4 police offices jump up to take the villain into custody, but I had stopped them right before they walked away.

"This person uses dust or dirt to make blades, so you may want to put him in a really clean area." I say, before I sit down on one of the chairs.

"Miss. Snacky, would you like for us to bandage your cut? We're going to need to know everything you know about this man." One of the younger women police officers say.

"Please just grab me a large bandaid I can fix myself up, and all I know about that man is that he wants to murder people. His words not mine!" I joke while pulling up my sleeve.

"What motivates someone to start ending people's lives?" Someone cop asks from the front desk.

"No idea, honestly," I say as I catch the bandaid,
"All I know, is that I was almost one of his victims. Oh and just a warning, he's strong but really slow."

I jump from my current seat, and I make my way out the door of building.

"No as I leave, I bid you guys adieu." I joke bowing.

I close the door without another weird movement, then I start my walk back home.

It's 11:27, I'm slightly bleeding, and I'm not anywhere ready for a date..

I continue marching home, with a bandaid clutched lightly in my hand.