Chapter 19

I sling myself from my bed, quickly taking my phone with my as I run.

Wait did we plan to meet anywhere?!?

I ask myself as I skidded down the stairs.

A sudden knock echoed from my front door, taking me out of my thoughts.

My feet sped me to the door. I had to quickly compose myself before I opened it.

Behind the door was a confident looking Fatgum who was holding a (F/c)(Favorite Colored) orchid.

"Ohh Taishiro... how did you know I loved (F/c)?" I ask, my heart warming at the beautiful flower.

"Well I.. uhh... Amajiki brought it up." He replied as he slightly panicked.

"I know for certain he doesn't like talking about me Fatgum, so tell me how you really found out." I say as I started creeping towards him.

"I begged him ta tell me... I really wanted ta know what ya liked the best so I could give it to ya.." Fatgum admitted shamefully.

I set the flower in one of my mom's flower vases and I stood on my tippy toes to give a kiss to his cheek.

"Oh Gummy... the fact that you would do that for me, makes me love you even more my big softy.." I say sincerely.

"Can I kiss ya..?" He asked clearly nervous.

I nodded my head softly as I looked him in his Golden eyes.
He leaned down to my level and he gently touched his lips to mine.
I felt his warm lips move against my mouth and I couldn't resist myself from getting a taste of the man.
With my mouth on his, I opened my mouth and took his bottom lip gently between my own.

I felt him stiffen against me before he slowly eased into the feeling.

Breaking away due to a lack of air, I softly panted and looked into his awestruck eyes.

"That felt nice..." Fatgum said through feats of pants.

Nodding my head, I licked my lips to get the taste of him back on my tongue.
"I never expected you to taste so sweet Gum~" I quietly whispered out, not actually trying to sound seductive.

His breath hitched while his cheeks became bright as I got even closer to him.

"Don't we have a movie in 17 minutes? So why don't you and I get going? I would love to be cuddling with you while we watch something." I say pleasantly smiling.

"Y-yeah! We should get to da' theater soon. I already got us a spot reserved in da' back."

Nodding a once, I took a step to lead us off
and fell.

Luckily with Taishiro's reflexes I was caught one handedly.

"Cause' I'm scared you are gonna trip an' hurt ya self, I am gonna carry ya to our movie. So ya better get comfortable, cause' I'm gonna keep ya safe in my arms till' then Sweetheart!"

Heart jumping with joy I managed only a little squeak of Okay.

Fatgum carried me for a short while until we were at the Movies, the building was large and flashy.

Gum carried me to the front desk and took our tickets from the lady, then he took us though door 7.

Our seats were at the top, but not the very top.
The seats he got us was not 2 regular seats but instead it was a massive love seat.

As the previews started, he plopped down in the seat with me in his lap.
Even if I wanted to leave this position I wouldn't be able to, he had wrapped his arms around me and was pulling me deeply into his lap and right against his stomach.

I snuggled deeper into his warmth before I looked up to him.
He was looking down at me with a enormous, goofy smile, and a light blush coating his cheeks.

When I heard the Ghostbusters theme song playing I looked right to the Projected movie.

Placing a bag of popcorn he magically got onto my lap, I let out a light chuckle.

"I could kiss you Taishiro." I whisper out as I ate a piece of popped corn.

But instead of kissing him, I pushed a piece of the popcorn into his mouth.

"Love doesn't even begin to express how much I Love you. Now shh, the movies playing." I said before he could actually say anything.

Still grinning, he nodded his head.

We were nearly halfway through the movie when I had to use the bathroom, but Gum was holding me down so I couldn't escape.

"Taishi,"
I whispered to catch his attention,
"I need to go use the bathroom, can you let me go for a little bit?"

Nodding his head, I was released.
So, wanting to get back to him soon, I rushed to the bathroom I had seen on the way in.

The bathroom was creepy and kinda dark so I did my business, washed my hands, and left.

I fucking hate the dark.. too much things could happen.

Making my way back to Fatgum, walking fast, faces past and I'm back to him.

I slid myself back onto him with my legs draped across his lap.

Without even looking down at me, he placed his left hand perfectly on my left thigh.

His hand was on the only exposed part of my leg close to my... place. And somehow he managed not to place his hand on my thigh high socks.

I took the now empty popcorn bag and I started to make even more for Fatgum, I wouldn't be able to taste it at all but Fat would.

Almost done, I felt his hand travel slightly upward. Now barely under my dress.

"H-hey Gummy!" I quietly squeak out when he put his entire hand on my leg,
"I- I made you some pop corn!"

When he looked down at me, he saw what he was doing and he swiftly pulled his hand off of me.
"Sorry, I didn't even realize I was doin' dat'..." he apologized sheepishly.

"I didn't say to stop..." I whisper disappointed that he had stopped.

Sure I was a bit embarrassed but I liked how warm his had was..

I passed him the popcorn bag then I went back to watching the movie, smiling slightly as I felt his hand petting my leg.