Chapter 14

"What will it be..." The tired Ice cream guy asked as we approached.

"I'll take a double scoop o' Oreo." Gum says cheerfully.

"Just a fudge pop for me." I pipe in as the man got our cold desserts.

"Well then here, there is your cold diabetes.." The Ice cream man said as he gave us the dairy.

Fatgum paid for the food and I held them.

"Hey Gummy, set me down please." I say when we get a few meters away from the dairyman.

When I was balanced on the ground I handed Fatgum his ice cream, and I opened my own frozen dessert.

Not wanting it to melt all over me, I licked both of the ice cream's sides.

Considering I was only eating my popsicle I smiled and I enjoyed my sweets.

Feeling a trail of fudge running down my hand, I licked from the end of the stream, up my wrist, and up the pop until I made it to the tip of the ice cream.

Feeling the pop melt more, I sheathed the tip of it into my lips and sucked off the liquid.

Only then did I see what my action were doing to Fatgum.
He was covering his extremely red face with a single hand and he was watching me suck on my popsicle, he was clearly flustered but he concentrated on my performance.

I took my dessert from my mouth lewdly, letting him clearly see the mixing liquids connected to my tung and my ice cream.

Before looking back up at him I wipe away the sugary spittle.

"Fatgum are you doing okay? You look like you are in a bit of pain." I say gently as I remove his cone of ice.

"I'm aight' jus a lil' brain freeze.." He says as he refused to make eye contact.

"Aww, I can warm you up if you like~" I lowly suggest.

I lowered his already crouching body down to me and I placed a long, warm, smooch on his forehead.
His already pick face darkened by several hues.

"You look pretty warm now." I say with a joking smile.

Nodding with a dazed smile, he licked the top of his ice cream.

"Hey gummy, do you mind if I have a little taste of yours?" I asked as we continued to walk.

"Oh, sure sweets. But jus' so ya know, I already licked the top. So ya might want ta try the side o' it." Fatgum informed, tilting the dessert towards me.

Not noticing the sweet until it was in my face I managed to get the ice cream on the tip of my nose.
I still got a lick of the frozen dairy though, personally I think it tasted better than my fudge pop.

Due to my deep licks and my hard sucking on my popsicle it was devoured pretty quick, but while I ate it Fatgum refused to look down at me.

When I threw away the stick I noticed that I had finished before him.
His ice cream was slightly running down his hand and it was about to drip.

Not wanting to waste the ice cream that I really liked I quickly licked where the bead of cream was.
His light blush came back into full effect.

"Gummy, the ice cream is melting. You better eat it quick before I eat it for you." I threaten as I collected some of the cold liquid on my finger.

Sadly, instead of giving me the Oreo food, he finished eating it.

"Heeeyy Taishiro," I say drawling out my sentence.
"Do you still have your patrol with Tamaki later? Or are you not doing it today?"

He looked down at me smiling before he started to answer.

"Me an' Tamaki are still patrollin' today. It'll prolly be soon afta' dis date though." He informed as we walked.

"After you get done with it, can you text me..? I want to make sure you don't get hurt too bad." I nervously ask besides him.

"Aww, sweets. Ya don' need ta worry.. I'll always come back ta ya, I love you too much to get hurt and worry ya." He cheerfully said as he swept me off the ground.

"It looks like ya got hurt on ya patrol... so why didn't ya tell me..?"

Ashamed I held my head down.

"I didn't want you to worry for me, it's not much of a cut anyways." I say softly guilt ridden.

"Ya kno'... if you worry for me it's only fair for me to care for ya safely as well. An' not ta be rude, but tis' patchwork is kinda horrible. So Ima fix up tis' lil scratch an' ya can't stop me." Taishiro dominantly informed me.

Knowing that I couldn't change his mind I nodded.
He started grinning as he started carrying me towards his house.