Chapter 3

Waking up I heard talking, something about a fire, me, and Taishiro.
Hearing my name once, peaked my interest enough to listen to the conversation.

"Fatgum, why are you still carrying Y/n? You should give her to one of the ambulances, she could have inhaled a dangerous amount of smoke." I think heard Tamaki say.

I felt the arms holding me stiffen, and I felt myself being pushed into a very warm and very squishy chest.

I felt my body start to stiffen from not moving, so I acted as if I had just woken up.

This sudden movement of mine gained the attention of the 2 males.
But Taishiro still held me flush against his chest.

. . . . .

"Did I... interrupt something?" I ask, trying to make things less quiet.

"No, you didn't interrupt anything, we were just debating whether to wait for an ambulance, or take you to the hospital by foot." Fatgum said while chuckling.

"Really Tamaki? I ask while raising an eyebrow.

"Y-yeah." He bashfully replied.

"Well sorry for making you both worry." I say while rubbing my arm awkwardly,
"Also Fatgum, you saved my life in there, is there anything I can do to repay you?"

"There's no need to repay me! I just did as any hero would do, I mean, it is a hero's job to save people in trouble! Isn't that right Tamaki?" Fatgum replied with a soft smile.

"Yeah..."

I thought for a moment, then I got an idea of a way to say I was grateful for him saving me.

"Well I have to do something for you... so how about a date?" I suggest, as Taishiro's cheeks lit up in a bright red.

"You don't have to go on a date with me! After all! We just met and we don't know each other that well!" Shiro nervously said while loosening his grip on me.

"I want to go on a date with you first of all. Secondly, I know that I just met you, but you have already save my life so I know I can trust you. And lastly Toyomitsu, our date will help us get to know each other better." I say as I tried to get him to accept.

"I guess... with all of those reasons I have to accept! I would be a jerk if I wouldn't accept given all of those reasons, and I guess it would be fun getting to know you!" He said while smiling widely.

"So are you free tomorrow?" I ask with a slight smile.

"Yep! I'm not doing anything, if you would like I could pick you up!" He offered happily.

"That's a great idea Gum," I say as I jumped out of his arms,
"I gotta go, so get my number from Tamaki!"

I turned around to face the direction of my house, but before I left I made a peace sign.

I ran in the direction of my home with a excited grin on my face.

Time Skip

Looking up at my house I realized I forgot my keys.
This means I have to climb up the building next door and crawl into my bedroom window.

Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but considering I already wasted most of my energy today..

I sighed at what I have to do then I walked over to the other building, cheering up slightly at the sight of a ladder.

I picked up the ladder and moved it to my window. When I was sure it was stable, I started to climb.
It didn't take long to get to my window.

I forced my old window up, then I pulled myself though the large opening.
There was nobody around to see me so I pushed down the ladder and acted as if nothing had happened.

Feeling as if I got away with something, I closed my window and crawled into my bed.
It was like 6 or 7 p.m. so it was fine to relax in my bed.

I powered on my phone and saw that my mom had bombarded my phone with messages.
I just rolled my eyes and went on YouTube to watch a Theory video.

I finished watching 2 full videos before I got a message from an unknown number.

Smiling, I realized exactly who this was.

I turned off my phone when I finished our chat and I clutched my phone to my chest

He is kinda cute through messages.
But gosh! The chubby hero is super cute in person.
I mentally fan-girl over the blond haired hero.

The more I thought about the cute man, the more I couldn't wait for our date.
Giddy for tomorrow, I decided then to choose my outfit.
I jumped out of my bed and I went to my dresser