Chapter 31

Taishiro got to work on the eggs and bacon while I started making the pancake batter.
Doubling it of course.

3 cups of Flower, 7 teaspoons of baking powder, 2 teaspoons of salt, 2 tablespoons of sugar, one more tablespoon of sugar for good measure.... 2 1/2 cups of milk, 2 eggs (stolen from Gummy's pile of course), and 6 tablespoons of butter.

I mix all of the ingredients in 1 gigantic bowl and I grab a frying pan from where Fatgum got his.
I placed it on the stove, warmed up the pan, and poured the batter on it.
Flipping the pancake when it was golden, then removing it from the heat when it was done on both sides.

I continuously did this until there wasn't enough batter to scoop.
When this happened I just poured the rest into the pan and let the pancake cook into a slightly thicker cake.

"Everything's done. Now, we eat." I dramatically say as I set the 3 dishes on the table.

We immediately started filling up our plates with food.

"So, what time are we gonna go ta ya mom's?" Gum asked before he ate a large chunk of a pancake.

"Can we go after breakfast, deliver the stuff here, then go out?" I ask, devouring the eggs.

"God you look beautiful like that.." He muttered out, watching me messily eat.
Shaking his head he nodded,
"That's a good plan, but can we add at the end, you an' me cuddlin?"

Cute...

I nod my head as I finish both the bacon and my pancakes all at once.

"If you think I'm cute when I'm eating eggs, then imagine how cute I'll look eating your— pancakes!" I jokingly say as I swiped a chunk.

"Darn, that was just as cute.. but I think you would look cuter with my cock down your throat." He flirts, causing me to choke at the unexpected sexual thing he said.

"Ah, sorry! Are ya okay?!" He jumped up worriedly as my coughing slowly ceased m.

"Wow... I haven't started putting you in my mouth and already I'm choking..." I coughed out, looking up at him.
"Now finish up your plate. I'm not sure if my mom has work today, but if she does, she leaves in a hour."

"I'm done, now let's go." He says as he placed our plates on the massive pile of dishes.

We slip on our shoes and leave the house.

Our walk to the station is quick and our ride on the train seemed to be just as fast.

It seemed that in no time flat we made it to my parents house, but really we took a little more than 20 minutes.
Time flies when you're having a good time.

I knock on the door, then soon after, it opens.

"Oh what a pleasant surprise! Come in, it's been so long since I seen either of you!" My mom said as she dragged us in.

"You literally seen me yesterday, but you haven't seen Fatgum for a while." I say as I slid out of her arms.

"That's true! Have you been treating my baby right?"

Smiling awkwardly he nodded.

"It's nice ta see ya again Mrs. L/n." He spoke as he broke away from my mother as well.

"Anyways Taishiro, my stuff is upstairs. So you think you can help me get a few things?" I ask knowing he was going to help me anyways.

"O' course I'ma help ya! That's why I came along after all." Gum said cheerfully.

"Then you may not want to touch Y/n's bed. She masturbated so much even I'm scared to touch it! Oh who am I kidding, if you two are going to be up there alone you are going to be having fun. Just be quiet and wear protection." She said before she walked off.

Embarrassed and red in the face, I brought him upstairs to my room and slammed the door.

"I played with myself only once! And when she caught me I stopped! That was 5 years ago!" I hissed out in vain.

He patted my back clearly embarrassed by my moms assumptions.

"I already have my bags packed from yesterday.. just grab 1 or 2 of the four." I sighed as I picked one up myself.

"This doesn't seem like all that much. Why don't ya pack another bag?" Gummy suggested, pulling out 2 Walmart bags.

"When did you grab those?" I ask, only getting a shrug in response.

Shrugging myself, I filled up both of the backs with more pants, shirts, and 1 small dress.

"I can carry a few bags and you can carry the rest." I declare as I picked up 3 of the bags.

"Nah. If I'm gonna help, I'm carrin' all o' them!" He declared as he picked up everything and took the bags from my arms.

"You are such a gentleman... now let's get out of here. I love my mom, but she's already embarrassed me in the 5 minutes we've been here." I say as I open the door for us.

As we made our ways to the door, I saw my mom on her couch with a megaphone.

Yeah it was probably a good idea to leave now...

Fatgum and I left through the front door without being caught by my mother.

Now to think of it.. I haven't seen dad for a hot minute, where is that bastard?

Not really caring about that, we continued going home.
Me being a bit surprised that Taishiro is able to hold my 5 bags.