Chapter 20

To my disappointment, the movie ended and we had to go.
As I was about to get up, Tai lifted me up and carried me out of the movie viewing room.

"Do you want to get some dinner Gummy bear?" I ask when we leave the theater.

"Good idea! I know a good place if ya wanna try it. It's called Narisawa." He said as he strolled outmost of the building.

"Hmm, well if you like it... sure!" I chuckled out, nodding my head.

"I hope you like it.." I barely heard him whisper as we made our way to the restaurant.

Time Skip

He set me down outside the place before he opened the door for me.
"Madam," he joked with a bow,
"Would ya give me tha' pleasure of lettin' me get us a table?"

Lightly rolling my eyes, I curtsied and let him get us a table.

I hated him spending all his money but I didn't mind him getting us a place to eat.

Time Skip

After our mildly large meal, we left the restaurant.

Taishiro payed, despite my wishing of him not to.

"You know Taishiro... it has been close to a week since we started dating.." I start, hoping he understood what I was trying to say.

"Yes...?"

"Remember how we decided that we couldn't sleep with each other until we have been dating for a week?"

Remembering what we had decided he slightly smirked, turning to face me with a knowing face.

"So you want ta sleep with me. Sure! I'll happily share a bed with ya!" He spoke as he strolled us in the direction of his house.

"Hey Fatgum, do you like holding me?" I ask while we went to his house.

"O' course! I love how ya feel in my arms, it's as if you were made for me to hold ya. You are like a doll to me. You are beautiful, maybe a bit fragile, but perfect to hold." He said with a certain tenderness in his voice.

My smirk went unnoticed as I traced a finger down his arm.
"I'm not all that fragile.. I can take roughness, and I like when a few things are hard~"

"O-h.. " I heard him breath out when I said this.

"Oh, it looks like we're at your place." I point out, letting him get in front of me.

He made no sounds as he unlocked his door.

When he walked in, he let out a deep sigh of relief.
"It's basically 7 pm, do ya want ta watch somethin' before we retire for the night?" He asked with a great yawn.

"To be honest... I'm too tired to watch anything. I would probably be asleep after a few minutes, tonight's been fun but tiring." I yawn back, trying to stay mostly awake.

"Thank goodness... I was hopeful that you'd say that.." He honestly said as he opened the door to his bedroom.

Giggling like a school girl, I jumped on his bed and covered myself with the blanket.

Entering the room after me, he chuckled and turned off the lights.
"You jus' ran ta get in my bed, ya that excited ta sleep with me?" He asked as he plugged in his phone.

Remembering my own phone, I took my small device from my pocket and placed it on one of his nightstands.

We were both in bed but he wasn't all that close to me, I could hardly feel his warmth with how far away he was.

I laid in the bed for a while, but with him so far away and with there only being one blanket, I was cold.

"Taishiro..?" I quietly ask, not knowing if he was asleep or not.

Not getting a response I believe that he was already asleep, it's no wonder though.
I have been cold and awake for maybe 20 minutes.

With another thought, I was tired of being too cold to sleep.

I scooted my body close to his and was warmish.
Warm enough to sleep but I like when I am a bit hotter, I love when I'm covered fully in warmth.

My eyes shut and I started drifting off.

Then randomly he lightly hugged me with his arms and pulled me deeply into his chest.

He enveloped me in a hot, comforting spot between his arms.

He had both his arms around me but I could still move, so I turned around to face him and I hugged him.

His grip got tighter and I was being pressed into his chest, I happily continued hugging him thinking he was still asleep.

"Heh... are ya comfortable? I would guess so with you huggin' me so tightly.." Toyomitsu whispered with his eyes shut.

Embarrassed that he caught me, I stiffened.
"S-sorry! I'll let go.." I mumbled out, completely flustered as I released him.

Before I could scoot away he wrapped his arms even tighter around me and forced me back into his chest.

"I love ta cuddle. So why don't ya get comfy? We're gonna be in this position for tha rest o' the night." He mumbled out, setting his chin rest on my head.

"In that case..."

I snuggled deeper into his arms let him hold me as he wished.
Who knew? I loved being cuddled.