Chapter 30

My hand in a fist, I stared at this man.

"Theres no need for you to get violent. I just need some information on what a few dull lackies may have told you." The man said as he faced me.

I opened my mouth to tell him to fuck off or something like that, but that's not what came out.

"The man who has the quirk of Overhaul is a leader in the illegal trading of weapons, It would appear that you are lacking in money, and Overhaul's base of operation is in Esuha City." I exposit against my better judgements.

"What is your name, do you ever go near the Central Park?" The man interrogated.

"I am Y/n L/n, other wise know as the pro hero Snacky. I go to the park sometimes but it's not everyday." I say before I get the brilliant idea to try and run.

"Who have you told of this information and where do you think you're going?" The man with the plague mask asked.

"I only told a police officer and another pro hero! And I am getting the fuck away from you!" I yell out as I forced my feet to run as fast and far as I could from this man.

I just told a villain everything I knew about another villain.
If he can get random information out of me this easily then he can get important information as well.

I'm going to need to take him down soon, once I have more capturing tools and a way to shut him up.
The way he was talking about the Park makes me think that Overhaul's base of operation is nearby.
I'll keep an eye out around the alleyways, that's where most villains sort of business.

People with bird masks or facial coverings are most likely part of this organization, because normally villain groups like this have similar styles.
And I'm going to guess that the mask was a stylistic choice.

While I think out, I randomly sped through the streets.

Knowing that the plague doctor guy was gone, I made my way back to my home.

This is just a weapons dealer organization, I don't need to contact anyone for help.
I can bring them down all by myself, I just need to acquire a combative quirk that can work from afar and or up close.

I can just ask or tell Shouta to introduce me to his class, then I can ask for demonstrations and explanations of the quirks.

Someone in U.A. Class 1-A is bound to have a helpful quirk for me.
If they don't I can always go to the police station and observe a villain.

The door was still unlocked, that's kinda dangerous.
Even for a strong hero like Fatgum.

I opened the front door, locked it as well, and entered the home.
Nearly 4 steps inside, I saw a massive stack of plates on the counter by the sink. I'm definitely not going to be washing any of those.

Ignoring the piles of dirty dishes, I tippy toed through the house to our bedroom.

As I crawled into our bed he wrapped his arm around me.

"Finally you're back... I was worried for ya.. couldn't sleep without ya.." Gummy mumbled softly into my hair.

"Sorry Taishiro, now get some rest.. it's way past 11. It's probably a bit past midnight as well.." I turn around, putting my head to his chest.

"I love ya tootsie.." He yawned out before he succumbed to sleep.

I was out cold, shortly after.

Time Skip

I woke up at 8, still in the arms of my lover.

He was in his big and cuddly form, I had hardly noticed last night though.

He may be shorted and less plush-like but he's my cute, lovable boyfriend.
He is just as cute in this form as he is skinny I suppose... I just like my big, cute, Gummy Bear better.

I halfway wrapped myself around his stomach and I look up at him, noticing quickly that he was awake and smiling down at me.

"Mornin' my sweet..." He whispers happily.

"Morning my small Gum." I joked with a teasing tone.

"Who are you callin' small? I'm enormous compare to most." He joked with his grin showing prominently.
"If you like, I could give you a demonstration."

"My my, provocative this morning aren't we? Unfortunately that is going to have to wait. You and I have a few thing to do today.." I said with a somber tone.

His small bit of laughter was music to my ears this morning.
I love how he is when he wakes up.

"Why don't we have some breakfast? I have an unnatural craving for some pancakes." I joke as I pulled myself out of bed.

He followed me to the kitchen with a small chuckle.
"Do ya want some help? I can make bacon and eggs while you make the cakes." He offered with a large grin.

"Please do."