Chapter 24

"Do you want to go and eat some lunch?" I ask with him leaning over me.

"Hmm... ramen?" He suggested.

"What type of ramen should I make?"

"Beef please." He asked as he let me go.

I walk into the kitchen and put on his apron.
I grabbed a few eggs, chives, and ramen packets before I started to make our food.

Time Skip
(nobody wants to know how to make delicious ramen anyways... exception Naruto)

"Do you mind if we eat it on the couch?" I asked as I carried the two bowls of soup to the couch.

"I don't mind at all, it'd be annoyin' if somethin' spills though."

Nodding I passed him his bowl and sat on the side of him.

"Please unpause the show." I say as we sit in front of the tv.

"So who do ya think is gonna win? The 19 year old girl or the 36 year old man?" Fatgum asked before he took a bite of the noodles.

"The kid is fumbling around nervously but his food looks pretty. The man is confident but his food looks bad. Considering that looks don't matter, the older man is going to win." I say confidently.

"That's the same in life as well. Just for me I was lucky enough to get a beautiful, nice, and perfect woman like you. Especially a woman who is such an amazing cook!" Taishiro complimented as he ate his food.

"I think you are the jack of all trades, personally. You can cook, make me laugh, and you are extremely sweet, but best off all you are big and cuddly. To be honest I'm happy that you are the first man I've ever dated." I say with a squinted eyed smile.

"I'm the first man you've ever dated? So you're a virgin..?" He asked nervously.

"Yep, but I am definitely not an innocent virgin. I know a multitude of ways to please a man like yourself~" I flirted with a sly grin.

"O-oh how so..?" He gulped as I slowly got closer.

"I have many techniques and styles of things I could do to you~ with my hand, tongue.. mouth~" I quietly say as I held his chin, sliding a finger down his lips.

"Maybe, sometime soon, I could show you them." I say as I walked away from him with our empty bowls,
"Who knows, Gummy~"

I decided to wash the 4 dishes instead of just leaving them, I think that if I tease him and don't help out I'm an asshole.

On the tv show the older man won over the younger women.

"Looks like I chose the winner of the cooking round, didn't I?"

"Oh y-yeah!" He stuttered our with his face red and flustered.

So cute...
But maybe I can make him even more flustered and cute?

"Gummy Bear.." I whisper out as I sit on his lap facing him,
"When we have dated for a while, I want you to be my first." I say surely.

Noticing how he became pinker in the cheeks.

"I only want you to touch me.. I only want my gummy to feel me. Only you~" I whispered softly to his ear,
"Will you take me when I'm ready for you~?"

"I-I'll be ya first whenever you're ready for me..." He said, fully on blushing and stuttering.

"Oh? Anytime? Like..." I say as I lean into his lips,
"Right.. now~?"

The blush before was nothing to the hue of his face now.

I forced myself to get off of him when he looked like this.
His blood rushed cheeks, his embarrassed tone, his frozen and surprised body.
If I was on his lap I couldn't stop myself from cuddling him!

"Oh don't worry Gummy Bear, I am not anywhere ready for something as important as that. But when I am.. I'll tell you.
And just so you know, it's 4:12." I say, leaving the room to get away from the man who's cute and nice presence seduces me.

"I gotta go on my patrol! Ima be near the food booths out 'round my buildin', I'd love if ya came and visited me at work." He said sweetly.

Chuckling, I agreed.

I watch him slip on his parka then exit his house with a wave, his flusteredness already gone.

I'll let him patrol and fight villains for a few hours. Then at 5:30 I'll go and handy around with both of the boys.

But till then I'll read Wattpad on my phone! Wait my phones dead...
I'll watch the Witcher on Netflix while my phone charged on Taishiro's

My phone was plugged into the wall and I was on the couch, I put in my username and password for Netflix and I put on the Witcher.

Oh yeah, it was all coming together for me to have a few hours of alone time.