Chapter 21

I woke up the smell of bacon reached my nostrils.
Fatgum was nowhere to be seen but the smell of food caused me to forget about that momentarily.

Stiff from being still so long, I tumbled out of bed and made my way to the bedroom door.

When I opened the door, I saw Taishiro standing over the stoved.

So he cooks huh?
So he's funny, nice, cuddly, and he knows how to cook?
This man is perfect.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and I went to Gum.
I tiredly hugged his lower back with him jumping a tiny bit in surprise.

"Oh, heya tootsie. I didn't know ya were awake yet." Toyo says with a smile in his voice.

Not awake enough to respond, I just nod my head against his back.

"I take back what I said bout' ya being awake.. why don't ya take a seat at the table, I'll have breakfast ready in a minute." He suggested, flipping something in a pan.

I sat myself down in one of his chairs and waited for him to finish the food.

I feel more tired than normal, I hope that's not a bad omen..

When I heard no more frying noises I had looked to Fatgum.
He turned around and carried a large plate of bacon, eggs, croissants, and ham.
Setting down the plate of food on the table, he revealed a bright pink 'Kiss the Cook' apron.

I laughed a bit at his choice of cooking clothing.

"May I Gum?" I ask as I gesture to his apron.

Smiling he walked over to me.

Before he could lean himself down to my level, I stood on the chair and leaned down to kiss him.

I lovingly moved my lips against his but I roughly pulled him into me.

I broke the kiss as the smell of bacon entered my sensory system.

"Food?" I asked as I sat myself down in the chair again.

Nodding elated, he took off the apron and placed 2 plates on the table.

We both filled our plates with food.
And when I tasted his cooking, metaphorical stars shown in my eyes.

"This is amazing! I didn't know you could cook this deliciously?!" I basically moaned out as I ate another bite of his breakfast.

"I need ta cook ta keep my fat! And cookin' is jus' payin' ya back for when ya made me breakfast." Fatgum said with a bite of his own food,
"And it's not that good. Compared to what you make, this is horrible!"

Shaking my head I continued eating.
"Personally I think this is 100 time better than anything I could of made! It tastes so good."

Leaning back in his chair he grinned enormously,
"Then let's agree ta disagree! Ya think I cook better, while I think you do."

Smiling back, I finished off my plate and put it in his sink.

"I can agree to that." I flop down on his couch as I say.
"So are we going to end up doing anything today?"

He thought for a moment, then shook his head.

"I have nothin' planned for today unfortunately. But I do have my patrol with Tamaki from 5 till 6." He said getting up from his chair, the chair in return creaking.

I sat up on the couch to see where he went, but a shift in weight on the couch where my head was told me that he sat down.

I laid my head on his lap and looked up at him fondly, him returning the look even more so then I was.

"If ya want, ya know, you can come and see me with Tamaki. We should be near the food booths around my agency." He suggested.

His hand pet though my hair as I laid beside him.

"I would love to.. but until then... want to watch a movie? I have Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+."

"Good idea sweets! If ya want we can log 'em into this tv here, then after the movies over I can log out." He says as he clicked on the tv.

"I don't see anything wrong with keeping the accounts logged in, after all we are dating and I am probably going to be spending most of my time here with my Gummy."

"Well sweetie, do you want to watch a movie of Hulu, a movie of Netflix, or a Disney movie?"

Thinking for a moment I realized how log it had been since I watched Big Hero 6.
And feeling a craving for the movie I said Disney.

"I feel as if I have to watch Big Hero 6, so Disney plus? You can choose the next one."

Nodding, he put in my login information and scrolled through the movies until we were at my choice.

I snuggled my head comfortably between his thighs as the movie started.

Both of us were happily together and snuggling as the first bit of the movie started playing.