Chapter 34

We had finished the 4 games but apparently neither of us are good with balls.

Well.... throwing them.

"Let's get on home." Fatgum said as we walked away from the basketball game.

"Good idea, but I have a suggestion for the walk home." I say as I walk beside him.

"I'm listenin' sweetie."

Smiling I raised my arms.
"Carry me!" I cheered happily.

Smiling back at me, he cradled me in his arms.

"How could I deny a request like tat' from my sweet?" He asked rhetorically.

I snuggled up to him in his arms as he brought us back home.
When we were at the door I began to get a little nervous. This was going to be my first time after all.

As he carried me in the door way, he set me down.

"Y/n.. strip off all o' ya clothes, an' wait for me on the bed." He ordered with a slight hint of shyness.

I nodded nervously, he walked out of my view as I entered our bedroom.

I slipped off my shirt, then my pants, next my bra, and finally my panties.
I thought about keeping my socks on, but I decided against it.

Crawling in bed to wait, I felt anxious.

The covers of the bed covered my exposed skin and I waited.

I waited in bed for what felt like an hour, but when I looked at the clock it only shown that I've been in here for 10 minutes.

Then I heard the front door creak open, and foot step approaching the bedroom's door.

When Fatgum walked in he was in his small form.

"Sorry bout' changin' into tis form without tellin' ya.. I'm jus' in tis' form because I don't want ta hurt ya in our first time. In my larger form I am taller and my... dick.. is larger as well.
I wouldn't want ya to feel any pain when we are doing somethin' so important... I would hate myself if I hurt you..." Fatgum explained as he unzipped his parka.

"Big or little, you're still you.. and I just want to make love with you. I don't mind if you're in your big form or your small form, I love you either way.." I spoke as he strolled up to the bed.

He took of his pants and climbed into bed, all that was on him was his boxers.

"Do ya mind if I pull away this blanket here? I want ta see all of ya, not jus' ya beautiful face." He said tenderly as he pulled down the blanket.

Reflexively I covered both my boobs and my cunt.

"There's no need ta cover ya beautiful body sweetie... I love every inch of what ya body has to show." He said as he took my hands away from my body.

His eyes inspected every curve, bend, and every scar of my body.
When he saw everything he looked back at my face.

"You are as beautiful and as perfect as a goddess.." he whispered out as stared me in my eyes.