Chapter 15

Toyomitsu set me down on his bed before he left to get supplies to fix up my arm.

I took note that it was in his bathroom, that information may come in handy later.

Coming back he had a red first-aide box and a cup of... something.
I couldn't tell because the cup wasn't clear.

"I got ya som' coke. I thought ya might've wanted som'thin to drink." I nodded with a smile on my face, until I felt confusion.

"Where did you get that coke? You just went into the bathroom." I say, my confusion growing.

"How did ya miss me goin' into the kitchen? I walked right in front o' ya face." He said amused while embarrassment shown clearly on my face.

"Oh shut up, I'm blind. Also a bit forgetful.." I pouted with my arms crossed.

"Well ya may be, but I still love ya. Now, roll up ya sleeve an' lemme fix you up."

I rolled up my sleeve for him but before he had the chance to take off my bandaid I had peeled it off.

Gently, he took my arm into his hand and he grabbed the bottle of hydrogen peroxide.

"Now tis' shouldn't hurt too much cus' da cuts so small, but it may sting' a bit." He warned before he dabbed a Cotten swab with the peroxide on my cut.

A small hiss of pain left my lips when the weak alcohol made contact with my cut.

He gave me a soft, apologetic stare as he finished cleaning my wound.

He put on a bandaid with the initials "F G's" before he lifted my arm up to his lips.

With a small smile he left a tender kisses on the skin surrounding the bandage.

"Taishiro that tickles!" I giggle out as his lips made contact with my skin.

"Well I heard tat' kissin' a cut would help it heal fasta', an' I don't want ya to be hurtin' my sweet." He said as continued to smooch.

My giggles continued until he finally finished his actions.

"Heheh, now as much as I love being with you, I got to get home." I happily say as I jump off of his bed.

"Aww tats' a shame.. but I guess I should be gettin' ya home." He disappointed said.

Quickly pepping up, he put one hand on my back and one under my knees before he lifted me up off the floor.

I chuckled at his antics as he carried me though his house and to the door.

"You really lift my spirits you know." I pun, watching as his grin turned to an all out smile.

"Oh my god tat' was bad!" He laughed openly.

"Yeah, puns can spice up any situation."

"Ya know, tats' true. Sadly most puns aren't tat' oregano." He joked.

Laughing together, the tone around us became cheerful.

"I'm parsley to blame for these puns this thyme. Unfortunately I can't mustard the courage to stop!"

"Stop sayin' so many! I need ta ketchup!"

"Lettus carry on then!"

"Tat' would be radish, but I don't carrot all if we continue!"

"God these are so corny!"

"I think I beet ya! I gotta admit though, dis' has bean fun."

"Endive had enough of these puns, any more and my eyes are gonna leak! I can't even kale how many we've told by now. Peas lettus settle down."

"I yam out o' puns... ya got me beet sweets." Taishiro said with a small chuckle.

"Thank god, I was out of puns for those categories." I admitted, taking in deep breaths of air.

"You are amazin' at puns, I think I love ya even more now." He says with his small smile.

"I love you a bunch more now that I know of your greatness in puns." I laugh out, sitting up to cup his cheeks.

Only then did I notice that we had made it to my house.

So, still cupping his face, I gave a quick smooch to his right cheek.
Then I jumped out of his arms.

Stunned and blushing like a mad man he held his cheek and smiled.

"Thank you for taking me home Taishiro. Today was amazing." I say as I open my front door.

Dazed he nodded his head.

"Now don't you have a patrol to do?" I say in a teasing manner as I walk in the door.

Still dazed he nodded again.

"Then you should get going, or do you want another kiss before you go?" I tease while holding onto the door.

Snapping out of his trance, he looked down with a prominent blush and nodded.

Chuckling I motion for him to get closer.

God... he is so cute! He is like an innocent child.

When he was low enough for me to kiss him he wrapped his arms around my waist and hoisted me up.
With a cute grin he quickly gave a smooch to both of my cheeks.

Surprised, I became quiet, it took me a matter of time to come back to reality.
When I did, I retaliated.

I held both of his cheek with a smirk, and I connected my lips to his for a short 2 seconds.

Breaking from his grasp, I walked back in my doorway.
My face was red and I felt like I could pass out any second, but Fatgum was dazed and blushing far worse than me.

Laughing a bit, I closed my door. From the window I saw him touch both his lips and his cheek before he started to shuffle himself away.

Unable to handle it anymore I ran up to my room and buried my face into a pillow.

I never thought that kissing someone would feel so nice..
His lips were warm and soft.
He looked so cute! His face and his reactions were adorable!

Mentally screaming, I kept my face in the pillow until I had to take a breath for air.

"God I hope tomorrow is this perfect."