Chapter 27

"I've missed you so much! Why haven't you called?! If you're going to be staying with that boy you better get some birth control! And at least text me once a day!" Mom cried out as she hugged me.

"I've missed you too mom..I'll try and text you everyday from now on.." I say awkwardly throughout the hug.

"You better! Now you are coming out with me for today!" Mother ordered as she pulled the bags from my hands.

Knowing that I couldn't get out of this, I followed along and let her drag me out of the house.

Mother and Daughter Bonding Time
Start!

Mom pushed me into the passenger seat of the car and she drove us to the mall.

She dragged me into the mall and the first place she took me was a sex shop.

"What the fuck mom!?" I whisper yelled to my mom as she led me into the shop.

"Look, I love that you're in a relationship Y/n. But I don't exactly want grandchildren yet. Grab a few boxes of birth control and a few boxes of condoms." Mom ordered before pushing me to the correct aisle.

Following her directions I took 2 boxes of regular birth control and one called the after pill.
I didn't care much for the types of condoms so I just took the Durex prefect Fit ones. There were 12 in the box so that should be enough to make mom happy.

I awkwardly put the boxes on the counter before I turned around to face mom,

"Mom, I forgot my card.." I say embarrassed at the need of help for the... items.

She rolled her eyes as she payed.

Looks like she isn't against me and Fatgum interloping.

Then we were out of the store, but of course mom wasn't done shopping.

She led us to a clothing store named Clairs then forced me into the shop.
It was extremely glittery and girly, I hated it but some blond French boy seemed to love it.

Mom tried to get me multiple shirts but I had to refuse all of them.

But due to the sadness of my mother I got a blue ruffled shirt.

Then she saw the salon.
I was waxed free of all the hair on my arms and legs..
My fingernails were trimmed...
And the bottoms of me feet were sanded away....
It felt pretty good at the end though.

"Moommmm I'm hungry..." I groan while she dragged me around the building.

"It's past lunch, hungry. Ooh... bathing suits. We are close to a beach let's get some!" Mom decided as she dragged me into the shop.

"Get this one! It's your favorite color right?" She said as she held up a (F/c) bikini.

I had to agree because it looked so cute.

Carrying a small hoard of bags mom finally agrees to lunch.

"Why did you comeback home today anyways?" Mom asked as we sat and ate.

"I was getting some clothing and some menstruating supplies.."

"Oh thank god! You're not pregnant yet, I'm not too late!"

I finished my lunch and got up.
"I think it's best for me to get going, it's 2 in the afternoon and I hate being in public for more than half a day with my embarrassing and awkward mother." I say as I pick up the 3 bags with my stuff.

"Trying to get back to your boyfriend huh? Don't forget to wrap it before you tap it, and have fun!" My mom literally shouted as I made my way far from her.

Mom I want to fucking die.
Why and how do you always manage to embarrass me?!

While I walked, contemplating death, I ran into someone.
I fell backwards, dropping my bags, landing on my butt.

To my horror the box of condoms fell out.

I scrambled to put it back in the bag before the person that I ran into found out, but I knew I had to be too late.

"Sorry! I just got away from my mom and I wasn't looking where I was going!" I nervously explained myself.

"I don't care about how you ran into me, what I care about is why you have that box Y/n." I heard who I knew was Aizawa standing over me.
I froze before I got to my feet.

"My mom made me buy them because she said she didn't want to be a grandma yet." I say as I held all my bags in one hand.

"Why would she be scared of that? You better not be having sex at this young age!" He questioned with my fear rising.

"First of all Sensei, I'm 19 going on 20. And second of all you don't need to worry either, I have never done anything related to intercourse yet." I say this.

"Keep it that way."

With a roll in my eyes, I decided to look at him.
"So when are we going to have a patrol again?" I ask pleasantly with a small smile.

"It's been a while, but I think that you can join me on tonight's patrol." He said softly smiling.

"Lets fuck up some villains!"

I pumped up my arms as I walked past him, it's going to be boring on the patrol but I missed my tired father figure.

"I'm going to go home and put this stuff up. When it's time to defeat some evil doers, text me a cat emoji and the location." I say before I walk though the exit.

Walking into the parking lot, I think about what my mom had literally screamed out.
'Wrap it before you tap it.."

That means she's fine with me having sex.. but she wants me to be protected.
I guess there's nothing wrong with us banging.

With the 3 bags in hand, I start getting back to my house with Toyomitsu.

Looks like we're gonna have some fun in the near future.