Chapter 18

"Fuck you.." I growled out as I sent a random smack his way.

He didn't active his quirk in enough time causing my weak strike to collide with his cheek in a quick and annoyed motion.

He let out a small oof as I hit him.

"Hey Y/n! Nice to see ya! I see that you're still a major scaredy-cat." Mirio joked as he fully came out of the table.

"Wow. I see you are still a positive and energetic asshole." I replied a bit annoyed at him making fun of me.

"Watch your language." Togata scolded me with fakery.

Noticing how all of the Three were standing next to each other I wrapped my arms around them and forced them all into a tight hug whilst I noogied both Tamaki and Mirio's Skulls.

"I can do and say whatever the fuck I want! Now, quick question, does anyone want something to eat?" I ask while I held all three of them together.

"I'll love something sweet! I haven't had anything sugary in forever!" Nejire cheerfully responded from my grasps.

"You ate my chocolate last period..." Tama quietly said making me gasp.

I let the teenagers go speedily and I acted overly dramatic to the news.

"You stole the sweets from the poor elf?! You monster Nejire Chan, you monster..."

Holding my heart in mock pain I continue my talking, only less dramatic.

"Poor, Sweet, elf brother... what would you like for lunch to compensate for those stolen Coco beans."

"Beef Tempura.. is fine... you don't need to get me chocolate.." Tama replied nearly silent.

Nodding with a tiny smile I created his small meal. But before he could take his lunch, I made a dark chocolate candy bar.

"Unfortunately I need to get going.. I have something happening at 5 and I need time to physically and mentally prepare myself." I say as I heaved myself off of the tables chair.

"Good luck on that! It was fun seeing you for a bit today, we should find a time to hang out this week!" Mirio happily suggested as he stole a piece of Ama's beef.

"I'll make some time and text you guys! And stop stealing Tamaki's food, the skinny boy needs it more than both of you!" I called out as I speed though the cafeteria.

Agilely I swerved past kids walking with their trays, and I jumped over empty chairs.
In no time flat I was at the exit.

Proud that I didn't trip or mess up, I left the room.

My smile surely noticeable for anyone who would look.

Pleased with myself I had strolled out of the school building and I had started to make my way home.

A proud pace to my walk.

Time skip

I got home at 1:24 and decided it was a good idea to take a shower before this little date.

I stripped off my clothes as I walked to my bathroom.
Then I turned on the hot water and I finished peeling off the rest of my outfit.

By the time I was done, the shower was warm.

I slipped into the shower and let the hot,
wet, jets of water drench my body.

Unable to control myself, my hands moved done my body.
Slowly sliding from between my boobs to my lower stomach, then back up again.

My fingers gripped my tits as I softly moved them around.

I made one hand between my legs and I slid one finger into myself.
Slightly moaning from the bit of pleasure it gave me.

I wonder if Taishiro would feel this good..? I wondered as I subconsciously slid another finger into myself.

Moving my hands at a slow pace I made soft mewls of pleasure.

Then I realized what I was doing.
I washed my hair as quick as I could then I slammed off the water.

What is wrong with me?!
What was I doing that!?
Why do I already have sexual desires for my Gummy..?

Shaking my head as I walked back to my room, I let a few of my thoughts run through my head to think about what I physically want.

He probably doesn't think of me sexually, he probably sees me as an emotional support girlfriend.
But he may be wanting to fuck you senseless..
He's too cute and innocent to want to do that.
Do you really think a 29 year old man doesn't have a sex drive.
I am definitely not ready to stop being a virgin, it honestly scares me to have actual sex.
Apparently not that much considering what you were doing in the shower..

Shutting out my good and bad thoughts, I look though my closet for something good to wear.
When I found something I grabbed one of my pairs of knee high socks then put the outfit together.

When I looked at my outfit together, it was apparent that I was inspired by Diane.

Looks like my minds wanting me to be a weeb for today.

Looking at my phone's clock I realized just how long I was in the shower for.
I went in at 1:30 and I left at 2:30.

I wasted an hour of my time.

I'm definitely going to be scolded for the increased water bill but who cares?

I lay down on my bed and watch my favorite shows , any anime whatsoever and The Witcher, for what feels like five minutes.
Then I got a notification that my phone was dying.

I plug my phone in while I laid back, but when I noticed the time I saw that multiple hours had passed.

Fuck! I watched only 4 episodes! How the fuck did time go so fast?!