Chapter 29

I had gotten off the train a short while ago and now Aizawa was in my direct line of sight.

Sneaking up to him I prepare myself to scare him, but he turns around before I had the chance.

"Put on your outfit in the shadows there.. I won't look, just do it fast.. and before you try and find a reason not to... there's no camera, nobody around, and it will take less than 5 minutes. Get it on and help, you late fuck." Shouta ordered as he threw my hero outfit at me.

I nodded and went into the dark doorway to put on the costume, to my disapproval I add.

When I felt the pockets I found where my other handcuffs went.

I sat on the ledge that Aizawa was perching at, and I noticed that there was already a small group of villains.
We both nodded in understanding at the sight of the criminals.

We approached the group of men and I saw that they were exchanging 2 briefcases.

I signaled for Eraserhead to stop while I made my candy with his power in it.
When I showed the orb to Shouta we jumped into battle with the dealers.

A hard hit to the head knocked one man out, while a quick slamming of the skull into the skull of another took out 2.

I took out 3 of the men and Shouta got 4, but there was originally 9 people.

What's more is that the briefcases were gone.

"Eraserhead, I'll keep these men under wraps. Go get those 2 runners and whatever they were transferring." I say as I start hand cuffing the men together.

With a single nod he takes off in search of the dealers.

I had 4 pairs of handcuffs and 7 villains, let's handcuff them all together so they can't run away easily.

Then I started waiting for Aizawa to come back.
It was boring.

I waited for what felt like an eternity but he wasn't back yet.
Eventually the villains started waking up, one by one.
And I, leaned on the wall and still waited for Shouta. Until the boringness got even more boring.

"I got a question for you boys." I say, getting the villains attention.

"What?"
"Dude shut up!"
"Shut the fuck up! Don't tell the hero anything!"
"She's got nice tits though.."
"Hey hero! I want you to suffocate me with your thighs!"

The male villains bickered with each other and spoke to me.

Mentally and physically exhausted, I pinched the skin between my eyebrows and groan, felling horribly annoyed.
"Why can't there be any female villains..?" I ask myself rhetorically.

"Because woman can't do anything.."
"But she took us down?"
"But there are women criminals."
"If I was a woman, would you sit on me?"
"....."

Sighing even deeper, I pushed myself from the wall and made my way to the taken down guys.

"So what was in those briefcases?" I ask as I held the perverted ones chin.

"Money and guns. Can I feel your boobs now that I've told you?" He smiled, showing his yellow smile.

"Boss is going to kill you! He's going to kill us all!"
"Calm down.. he might not find out."

I was about to lead them to the police when the stupid expositional one start to say something else.

"There was also a few red bullets, we don't know what they are though." He said dumbly.

"Oh really? Who's your boss then? Is he well known?" I ask, playing innocent.

"Nope! And nobody knows what his name is, all we know is his quirk, Overhaul. He said this was precious cargo and to bring the money we get, back to Esuha City."

How stupid is this guy? Is he honestly this stupid, or is this false information?

"Now we are all going to die!"
"You just told her his power and his location, that's not so bad."
"Why'd you stop asking me things.. this was the first time I've talked to a woman in weeks.."

"Thank you boys for the helpfulness. I'll make sure you all get nice treatment in jail, except for the mean one. Maybe the pervert too.." I tell the criminals.

Whoever Overhaul is.. he must be really in need of help to use pathetic helpers as these.
And honest how stupid is this one villain? He told me where Overhaul is, how he needs help, his quirk, and the items he's selling.

I led these villains to the department, not knowing that someone was watching me put the people away.

With the men behind bars, I continued to wait for Shouta to track down the 2 guys. It was 2 running men, how hard could it have been?

My answers came to me when Eraserhead came into the police station empty handed.

"I got information from these men. From what's in those bags, to who their boss is, and to where their boss is." I say to the panting and sweating Aizawa.
"Also the police have this information. So that means we can go home and sleep.."

Tired and sweaty, Shouta turned around and left the building to go home.
While I, exited the building to get on the train, to go home.

Tonight was eventful but also not eventful at the same time.

I continue moving towards my home, not knowing about the man who was watching was following me as I boarded the train.

I got off the train and only then did I feel something was wrong.

The only other person on the train got off where I got off.
He was shorter than I was, with a bird or an plague mask covering his face.

Worried for myself, I started pulling out a pair of hand cuffs.

Only to realize the police still have them hooked on the other villains.