Chapter 32

"Where are we going to put my bags?" I ask Fatgum as we enter the house.

"I have a big closet but I only use like half of it. I don't mind ya havin' the right side of it!" He said cheerfully.

I walked ahead of him, opening the doors for him.
When I opened the closet my eyes widened.

"Jesus fuck Taishiro! This isn't big, it's fucking enormous!" I breath out, flabbergasted.

"It's not that big..." He said bashfully.

I smirked a bit at the unintentional dirty jokes, but I decided not to point them out.

"You know.. I'm thankful for everything that you do for me." I say as I start hanging up the clothes,
"Letting me stay here, giving me food, sharing a bed with me, and letting me have half of your closet. You do a lot for me.."

From the corner of my eye, I say him smile with a light blush.
"Well o' course I do all this for ya! I love ya after all, you're the best thing that has ever happened ta me.."

Tearing up, I wrapped my arms around him in a hug.

"You are the best man, hero, and Gummy, I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.. I love you too!"

He wrapped me up in his arms and he heaved me up off the ground.
We hugged for a few seconds before he lifted me up to his lips, connecting us for a soft and cuddly kiss.

Separating, we smiled, a strong, loving emotion spreading through us.

"What do you think about us getting lunch? Just you, me, and some food~?" I ask seductively.

"I would love nothing more, my sweetheart.." He agreed, setting me down with a small smile.

I took his hand in mine as I led him out of the closet and out of the house.

I quickly pulled him down to the city as I took him to the place I wanted to go for lunch.

"You seem excited and hyper all o' a sudden! Where are ya takin' us for lunch?" He asked as he sped to keep up with me.

Chuckling I didn't say.

As I turned this last corner we were here, the food booths from where we took down the big, bad, villain.

"Oh, I see where ya were takin' me.." He spoke with a smile.

"It's a place of memories.. and food." I happily nodded.

"And games! There's ring toss right over there!" Fatgum excited pointed out.

Looking to where he was pointing, I gasped.

There was a giant Fatgum plushy at the watergun balloon game.

"Fatttguuuummmm! I need that plushy!" I squealed as I pointed to the stuffed hero.

"Aww.. why have a Plushy of me when you can have the real me? But I'll win it for ya, toots."

Smiling, I followed him to the game.

"How many times do I have ta win ta get that giant stuffed me..?" Taishiro asked the man at the stand embarrassed.

"Fill the balloon 3 times and it's yours. It's harder than it look though. To go 3 times is 9 dollars." The booth dude said.

Taishi nodded and handed the cash to the guy and he took the water gun in his hands.

It took him a few seconds to put it in the perfect spot to fill the balloon but he got it to fill.
Then, next round, he managed to fill another one.
When he was about to start the last round he put my hands on the gun.

"Y/n I want ya to shoot an win this.." He told me as he took his hands off me.

"Fatgum! I'm horrible at shooting games!" I said as he took a step back.

"Jus' try ya best, If ya can't fill it by yourself then I'll assist ya." He said before the man started the water.

I struggled to get the water stream into the balloon, and in the end I barely filled it halfway.

"One more try?" I asked as I gave 3 more dollars to the man.

He nodded and started the game again, but I only got a quarter of the balloon filled.
Disappointed in myself, I turned to my Gummy.

"Help..?" I asked gently.

Smiling amusedly he nodded and put his hand on mine.

"One more round'." He said as he passed the cash to the man.

As this round started he helped lead me to the perfect spot to get the water in.
In a short time period the balloon was fully filled.

I couldn't hold in my excitement as I jumped up and smooched Taishiro's cheek.

Blushing, Tai reaches up and took the massive plush of him.

It was so big, it completely engulfed me.

"Fatgum let's get something to eat, then after that, I will win something for you!" I declared, still excited from the big win.

"I'm starvin' so why don't we eat somethin' from every stand?!" He suggested getting as excited as me.

"I bet I can eat something from all of them before you do!" I challenged him as I ran to the first stand in the line.

"I'm gonna make ya eat those words toots!"